Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 Missouri 37

Featured Replies

I can't believe Calipari left his key players in so late into a 40+ point blowout.

 

What is the proper etiquette for that? It always bothers me.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the proper etiquette for that? It always bothers me.

 

I don't know but he does it all the time. He had starters on the court after the under 4:00 timeout.

I don't know but he does it all the time. He had starters on the court after the under 4:00 timeout.

 

I think in the platoon system you keep the guys out there as long as you can since their minutes are already low.

 

I also have no problem with it though. Mizzou is a big boy school. Play until it's over. That's also the 1 game I'll see all year in person most likely, so I want to see those guys as much as possible.

I can't believe Calipari left his key players in so late into a 40+ point blowout.

 

#ObligatoryPost

 

:lol2:

I think in the platoon system you keep the guys out there as long as you can since their minutes are already low.

 

I also have no problem with it though. Mizzou is a big boy school. Play until it's over. That's also the 1 game I'll see all year in person most likely, so I want to see those guys as much as possible.

 

Yeah, they should have just stopped them, right?

I think in the platoon system you keep the guys out there as long as you can since their minutes are already low.

 

Completely agree with you. You aren't talking about a team that usually only plays about 7-8 guys. You're talking about a team that plays 10 consistently. It changes a little for them.

 

2nd half of last night wasn't a game for the Cats anymore, it was a practice. Working on specific things to get better.

Completely agree with you. You aren't talking about a team that usually only plays about 7-8 guys. You're talking about a team that plays 10 consistently. It changes a little for them.

 

2nd half of last night wasn't a game for the Cats anymore, it was a practice. Working on specific things to get better.

 

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

 

I agree. Especially when you consider UK had 11 guys on their team that would have started for Mizoo.:popcorn:

I don't know but he does it all the time. He had starters on the court after the under 4:00 timeout.

 

I would have pulled them at the under 4.

I would have pulled them at the under 4.

 

That was my feeling.

I get the "limited minutes" argument, but it always just comes off the wrong way. Under 4:00 seems to make sense.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Cal was out of place with his halftime comments about Vitale. That seemed out of character for him and makes him appear to be too thin skinned.

 

I don't think Vitale cared much for what he said either. He tried to laugh it off but you could tell that it bothered him. In my opinion Cal should apologize. Of course, he might have been joking but he sure didn't act like it and he had a great chance to say he was kidding on the post game ESPN SportsCenter and didn't.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Cal was out of place with his halftime comments about Vitale. That seemed out of character for him and makes him appear to be too thin skinned.

 

I don't think Vitale cared much for what he said either. He tried to laugh it off but you could tell that it bothered him. In my opinion Cal should apologize. Of course, he might have been joking but he sure didn't act like it and he had a great chance to say he was kidding on the post game ESPN SportsCenter and didn't.

 

Completely disagree. Why can media members say whatever they want about players and coaches (not saying Vitale did that here) and expect no push back, but coaches have to be tactful? Cal and Vitale are pretty close, I don't think he really cared one way or the other. JMO.

Completely disagree. Why can media members say whatever they want about players and coaches (not saying Vitale did that here) and expect no push back, but coaches have to be tactful? Cal and Vitale are pretty close, I don't think he really cared one way or the other. JMO.

Vitale being fired years ago from the University of Detroit had nothing related to last night's halftime interview, IMO. He could have simply said he didn't agree with his opinion about platooning and gone on to the next question.

I took it as a friendly jab against a good friend. Probably caught Dickie V off guard but isn't a big deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.