Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 Missouri 37

Featured Replies

That was fun

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to Kentucky Wildcat Basketball ! Health Update : U.K. Has A.D.D. .... (Absolutely Dominating Defense). The defensive effort was very strong, to say the least.

I believe that all played well, the Cats had a statement to make and they did just that. Towns was great with a double/double along with 5 blocks. Certainly no complaints on anyone in this one and all one can really say is that this was another complete team effort and we (U.K.) are pretty good.

 

On to Tuscaloosa ......

Don't think anyone can complain about Aaron Harrison tonight. Looked like he was really getting after it more on defense too.

 

All looked good in this one, just kills me when people seem to love to find any negative :lol2:. Should anyone want to do a lot of bashing this season then I believe that they are going to be really bored.

As long as Aaron Harrison shoots most of three from the left side of the three point line he is very dangerous. On the right side he struggles. It was a trend I noticed in the tournament last year and has continued this year.

 

Great team win tonight by everyone.

When watching U.K. (or anyone) I first look for Two very important things from the Cats. 1. How well do they defend 2. How well do they rebound. U.K. dominated both categories vs. Mizzou = W.

When watching U.K. (or anyone) I first look for Two very important things from the Cats. 1. How well do they defend 2. How well do they rebound. U.K. dominated both categories vs. Mizzou = W.

 

Can have a poor shooting night with with these two things, should win.

Great Team Defense last night. I Wish Andrew would never shoot and get 10 Assist a night.

Sure looked like they were back to grabbing a good amount of offensive rebounds last night too.

As long as Aaron Harrison shoots most of three from the left side of the three point line he is very dangerous. On the right side he struggles. It was a trend I noticed in the tournament last year and has continued this year.

 

Great team win tonight by everyone.

Every one of his big shots in three successive rounds came from the left side of the court.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Kentucky could have gone scoreless in the 2nd half last night and still won by 7.

I enjoyed Cal's little dig on Dickie V at the half about platooning.

I think it got under the skin of Dickie V... best comment he could muster up is that Cal was also fired... it was by the Nets.

I think it got under the skin of Dickie V... best comment he could muster up is that Cal was also fired... it was by the Nets.

I hope it did get under his skin. He gets under mine with every word he says. lol

I can't believe Calipari left his key players in so late into a 40+ point blowout.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.