Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 Missouri 37

Featured Replies

Vitale being fired years ago from the University of Detroit had nothing related to last night's halftime interview, IMO. He could have simply said he didn't agree with his opinion about platooning and gone on to the next question.

 

I think he was fired from the Detroit Pistons after succeeding at the University of Detroit. Of course that was the late 70's. I don't remember as much as I ought to sometimes.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he was fired from the Detroit Pistons after succeeding at the University of Detroit. Of course that was the late 70's. I don't remember as much as I ought to sometimes.

 

Correct.

Yeah, they should have just stopped them, right?

 

Might be different if a situation like 5 starters playing entire game. One purpose of substituting when game is in hand is to give back up players much needed experience. Cal is already doing that, plays 10 people close to the same amount of minutes. UK.'s back ups are far better than a lot of their opponets starters. U.K. substitutes approx. every 5 minutes ..... doesn't really matter who starts or which platoon substitutes. Actually Cal is probably playing more kids, substituting more than anyone n the country.

Would you rather he recruit sub par talent to make it easier on the opponent ? Wasn't that the main complaint on Tubby Smith ? I defended Tubby on here more than anyone but couldn't defend his lack of getting the very best players.

So, Cal IS substituting, our 2nd five could be ranked. So yes ...its the opponets job to stop U.K.s substitutes. Nothing else that Cal can do.

This isn't high school.

Ah, I say if you're up 40 at the under 4:00 timeout of the 2nd half...you put the "3rd" platoon in.

I think he was fired from the Detroit Pistons after succeeding at the University of Detroit. Of course that was the late 70's. I don't remember as much as I ought to sometimes.

Yes Dickie V was fired from the Pistons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.