Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Packers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I may be biased but I think that was the right call.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be biased but I think that was the right call.

Ball hit the ground and came loose. I agree

Home field advantage can be awfully generous at times.

Why would you waste a TO to challenge that?

 

Shows what I know! lol I bet a lot of cheering going on in Detroit!

Right call. Terrible rule.

 

Well put.

Big play by Rodgers that's why he's one of if not the best in the game.

Lacy, Lacy, Lacy here at least twice to keep the ball away from Dallas.

Right call. Terrible rule.

 

Yes. He had complete control of ball and reached out for goal line. Then hitting the ground caused the pop out. Its like suspending the ground can not cause a fumble rule for receptions.

Theres a 400 pound lady making her way to the Green Bay sideline. I think she is looking for 1 more 1st down

FWIW I thought it was a bad call...and I can't stand Da Boys!

Yes. He had complete control of ball and reached out for goal line. Then hitting the ground caused the pop out. Its like suspending the ground can not cause a fumble rule for receptions.

 

Correct. Either the ground can cause a fumble or it can't...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.