Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Packers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dang, Murray has 15 carries already.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Everybody knew Witten was the safety valve except for Morgan Burnett.

 

 

Have to get off the field on third and long.

  • Author

Murray is a beast. Escaped from Matthews.

  • Author

Wow...what a spot. I didn't think Witten had the first down. Too bad it can't be challenged.

With the way the game has played out thus far, I would expect ground and pound in the 2nd half and especially in the 4th by Dallas.

  • Author

Why wouldn't you just line up and give it to Demarco right there? I don't get it. It was 3rd and 1. I mean, I'm happy but seems like Demarco could have gotten 1 yard.

Fox announcers said Romo changed the play at the line.

 

Don't have the sound on and I knew that.

Romo fumble snap on third and one

 

Cowboys five yard penalty

 

Bailey misses field goal

 

This could be the turning points of the game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.