January 11, 201511 yr Author This should be a fun game. I'll be rooting for the winner of this game the rest of the way.
January 11, 201511 yr Author Peppers at a LB is amazing. Who goes from a Lineman to a LB later in their career? :lol2:
January 11, 201511 yr Author Roooooooodddggggggerrrrssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rodgers to Quarless!!! Touchdown!!!! 7-0 Packers #GoPackGo
January 11, 201511 yr Author Cowboys march down the field and are aided by a so-so pass interference call. Romo td pass. I missed who it was to. Tie game at 7.
January 11, 201511 yr Rodgers' calf looks fine to me. Not now. His mobility is severely compromised. He is a sitting duck in the pocket.
January 11, 201511 yr Author Terrence Williams gets a TD after a great catch and then run. Sweet play. !4-7 Cowboys. 8:19 left in the second quarter.
January 11, 201511 yr Author Not now. His mobility is severely compromised. He is a sitting duck in the pocket. I was being sarcastic at the time. They gave Lacy the ball 6 straight times when I said it.
January 11, 201511 yr Author Rodgers does look fine to me. I know his mobility is one of his assets but I think it is overblown how much he needs it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.