Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Packers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Cowboys running game taking over

 

Key to the victory.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Okay, I have a good buzz now. This game will be great the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

21-20 Cowboys.

 

Late in the third!!!!!!

Go Pack Go!

Okay, I have a good buzz now. This game will be great the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!!

 

You better say on Fox and off CBS.:sssh:

  • Author

I'd feed Murray and when he couldn't go anymore I'd feed Randle. I guarantee they can get 10 yards in 3 carries.

  • Author
You better say on Fox and off CBS.:sssh:

 

Oh, I am. That game is over. My Dukies got bodied today. Sigh.......

This is turning into a really good game. Has the makings of whoever gets the ball last.

  • Author

21-20 Cowboys. Start of the 4th quarter.

2 things showing right now. Green Bay is a great NFL venue and Aaron Rodgers is like Picasso

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.