Bryan Station 79 Lincoln County 59

I have not been impressed with Lincoln Co. They have talent, but I definitely didn't think they were in the state's top 10, I've said that before, maybe top 20...maybe. Other than Mason County, they haven't been able to beat team to their equivalency.

Well I guess Lafayette twice, but I don't know what to say about that Jekyll and Hyde team.

12th is overrated, IMO. (Sorry PP2)

Top teams have some good wins, but also have some bad losses and then get blown out in a game like this.

What i think is that anybody can have a bad night and some teams match up better with others, i haven't seen anybody that can't be beat on any given night. Maybe 9 out of 10 times Lincoln doesn't beat Bryan Station, but maybe 9 out of 10 Bryan Station doesn't beat Boyle so what does that mean?

High school basketball is 100% about match ups. Some teams just don't match others (style, pace, size...). It is really hard to read scores, but it really is just how teams match up against each other. Obviously, Lincoln didn't match Station well, but did match up against Lafayette. Boyle had the shot blocker and athletic guards to match Station. All about match ups....