Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Set The Line For Armageddon

Featured Replies

Regardless of the outcome, I refuse to get on Facebook the day before, of, and after. Too much garbage from both sides.

 

Cards in a route. :banana:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky -176

 

Fixed it.

Armageddon? Who came up with that? Joker? :lol2:

Armageddon? Who came up with that? Joker? :lol2:

 

It would only be Armageddon if Louisville wins...

 

Everybody knows there's about a snowball's chance in hades for that.

Armageddon? Who came up with that? Joker? :lol2:

 

I know right. At first, I was thinking Mountain Ref -2.5

It would only be Armageddon if Louisville wins...

 

Everybody knows there's about a snowball's chance in hades for that.

 

UL has a great shot in this one.

 

Harrell will likely be the most "NBA ready" player UK has faced so far and it's a home game.

 

I do think Pitino has to change his game plan to win though. Too many athletic 7 footers to press. I don't think a fast paced shoot out would end well for UL.

 

Get back quickly on defense and pack the middle. Make the game as ugly as possible and hope for a final score in the 50's...

UL has a great shot in this one.

 

Harrell will likely be the most "NBA ready" player UK has faced so far and it's a home game.

 

I do think Pitino has to change his game plan to win though. Too many athletic 7 footers to press. I don't think a fast paced shoot out would end well for UL.

 

Get back quickly on defense and pack the middle. Make the game as ugly as possible and hope for a final score in the 50's...

Unless something changes, Harrell should have his way with KAT who is still learning about basic positioning in the post and way behind the curve. This is where you will see the loss of Poythress who could go inside-out with Harrell. Defensively I could see UK forced to play Johnson and WCS on the 4 which makes them susceptible in other places. Wish we could see some zone.

This is where you will see the loss of Poythress who could go inside-out with Harrell.

 

Yep.

Regardless of the outcome, I refuse to get on Facebook the day before, of, and after. Too much garbage from both sides.

 

Cards in a route. :banana:

Dream on!

I think My will win by 8 or 9 points, will have several lob dunks due to Louisville trying to pressure the ball.If Harrell gets into foul trouble the cards will be grounded. I think it's ridiculous to think Louisville will route the cats.

UK -7.5

 

Joker, you do realize Kentucky wants other teams to try to beat them by getting to the rim, right?

I've never once heard it called that. :idunno:

 

Me neither...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.