Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Protesters shutting down 1-75 in Cincy

Featured Replies

Only point you get across by blocking a major interstate is that you are an idiot.

 

You want to see a good protest, while it was illegal, look up what that green group did to the P&G building over the summer.

  • Replies 212
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay. Looter mindset. I gotcha.

 

Uh. No.

 

A looter mindset would be to run them over, then steal all of their personal belongings...all while pretending to actually care about the grand jury's decision.

 

If you ignore the big white "PROHIBITED" sign on the interstate, you are breaking the law and are trespassing at that point.

Then don't whine about the looters. Same mindset.

 

So you really see no issue with a group of people breaking the law and shutting down a major interstate?

Uh. No.

 

A looter mindset would be to run them over, then steal all of their personal belongings...all while pretending to actually care about the grand jury's decision.

 

If you ignore the big white "PROHIBITED" sign on the interstate, you are breaking the law and are trespassing at that point.

 

And in your mindset it's okay to kill them with your car. Gotcha. Looter mindset IMO.

So you really see no issue with a group of people breaking the law and shutting down a major interstate?

 

I get the issue with it. It doesn't excuse advocating killing them with your car.

  • Author
Uh. No. A looter mindset would be to run them over' date=' then steal all of their personal belongings...all while pretending to actually care about the grand jury's decision. If you ignore the big white "PROHIBITED" sign on the interstate, you are breaking the law and are trespassing at that point.[/quote']

We had a guy in Cincy who was accidentally ran over and killed on 1-71 about a month or so ago,created the rubber duck regatta many years ago and did a lot of other good works around the area.

 

About 18 months ago my vehicle broke down at the beginning of the Ohio river on the southbound left lane of the Brent Spence, at about 2am. It isn't the best place in the world to be and be safe. It's on the lines of a death wish.

Reginald Denny is exactly why I would do whatever I can to get out of that situation. IMO if they are that unconcerned with me as a person and my obligations or agenda then they probably don't value my life and health very much either should things turn ugly and I'm in the middle. Hopefully these don't hold up doctors/nurses or emergency vehicles that are trying to save lives.

And in your mindset it's okay to kill them with your car. Gotcha. Looter mindset IMO.

 

No one said it's okay to kill anyone. If I'm driving my car down the highway I shouldn't have to stop so some yahoo's can act like jack wagons. Me driving on the interstate isn't breaking a law, them walking on it is.

Always stupid to block a road. Someone gets impatient and starts to inch forward slowly giving people a chance to move out of the way. The protestors get angry and start to pound on or rock the car. The driver then fears for his own safety and floors it and protestors get hurt or killed. Just not a situation anyone should want. Protests don't need to block traffic and as mentioned, will have more of a chance for people to view their position favorably.

 

Did this happen at any of the interstate protests?

And in your mindset it's okay to kill them with your car. Gotcha. Looter mindset IMO.

 

I never said it's okay to kill them. I said if they get killed, it's their fault.

 

The same way that if I break into Area 51 and get shot, it's not their fault that I was a freaking idiot.

No one said it's okay to kill anyone. If I'm driving my car down the highway I shouldn't have to stop so some yahoo's can act like jack wagons. Me driving on the interstate isn't breaking a law, them walking on it is.

 

 

Your words:

 

So you're saying if I'm driving down the interstate and these idiots are all over the road, I should just say "well, guess I'll just have to sit here while a bunch of morons prance up and down the expressway." Sorry, isn't happening. I'm driving, and if they don't get out of my way, oh well.

 

 

To me that's no different than a looter. Just my perspective.

 

I didn't bust the windows out of that store and set it on fire but I sure could use a 12 pack of that Sam Adams Winter Lager. They shouldn't have killed an unarmed black man and I'm low on beer.

I never said it's okay to kill them. I said if they get killed, it's their fault.

 

The same way that if I break into Area 51 and get shot, it's not their fault that I was a freaking idiot.

 

All about perspective I guess.

  • Author
Did this happen at any of the interstate protests?

Not yet. Give it time and it will. Someone, somewhere will feel threatened.

 

But it did happen on a street in Minneapolis yesterday, protesters got ran over, and I'm hearing the driver will not be charged. A lady could have lost a leg or two, and she would still be lucky to be alive.

I wonder if any of the protestors called off sick yesterday so they could protest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.