Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"We Played Four White Guys And An Egyptian"

Featured Replies

I would say that Kentucky may have their hands full with UL, since they can win with 4 white guys and an Egyptian.. But I would probably be labeled as a racist. That said, Kentucky/UL should be a great one this year.

 

Nah, any school that even has 4 white guys and an Egyptian on their roster isn't going to be very good.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realize this was a big deal until I saw Seth Greenburg talking about it on Sportscenter. I thought it was funny. I get why people may be offended. Not a big deal to me though.

I didn't realize this was a big deal until I saw Seth Greenburg talking about it on Sportscenter. I thought it was funny. I get why people may be offended. Not a big deal to me though.

 

Would it be a big deal if the golf coach said he played 4 black guys and a Mexican in order to keep from blowing out an opponent?

Would it be a big deal if the golf coach said he played 4 black guys and a Mexican in order to keep from blowing out an opponent?

 

Is the golf coach black?

Here's a question. If you make a statement and it is 100% true, is it racist?

 

He played 4 white guys and an Egyptian to keep the game closer than if he would have played four black guys and an Australian.

Was one of the white guys a Norwegian?

I think it is hilarious though it is probably not politically correct. It will be funnier if later in the season he says after a tough game, "We played all of our black dudes to give us the best chance to win."

Here's a question. If you make a statement and it is 100% true, is it racist?

 

He played 4 white guys and an Egyptian to keep the game closer than if he would have played four black guys and an Australian.

 

Our Australian is black.. Does that matter?

  • Author
Here's a question. If you make a statement and it is 100% true' date=' is it racist? He played 4 white guys and an Egyptian to keep the game closer than if he would have played four black guys and an Australian.[/quote']

 

Debate team coach says I tried to keep this debate close by putting in four black guys. Offensive?

 

There were 4 black guys.

I kind of thought this might get a little heat once it circulated a bit. And I was correct. It looks like a lot of commenters are calling Rick racist, classless, etc. now.

 

Don't get me wrong, I think Rick is hilarious. I just had a feeling the general public would play the race card.

  • Author
I kind of thought this might get a little heat once it circulated a bit. And I was correct. It looks like a lot of commenters are calling Rick racist' date=' classless, etc. now. Don't get me wrong, I think Rick is hilarious. I just had a feeling the general public would play the race card.[/quote']

 

What other card could be played?

I'm failing to understand how it's racist...

  • Author
I'm failing to understand how it's racist...

 

How do you define the term?

I'm failing to understand how it's racist...

 

He's implying that Whites and Egyptians are his weakest option, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.