Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"We Played Four White Guys And An Egyptian"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of us can get the backboard slap on the layup. Makes it a little better.

 

Just to clarify, I mean the actual glass not the foam padding.

Some of us can get the backboard slap on the layup. Makes it a little better.

 

Jerks.

:lol2: if it makes you feel better, I can't swim

 

I can swim like a fish! :lol2:

Saying this joke by Pitino is racist makes statements on BGP about how articulate I am just as racist.

 

Is it a joke or not? Can't have it both ways.

 

I've never thought of you as all that articulate PP92:)...

I can't dunk, AND I can barely make a reverse layup. :banghead:

 

And PP92 couldn't get above 9'6" and played good defense.

 

The first one that admits he can't dance I'm adopting.

I've never thought of you as all that articulate PP92:)...

 

Phhhtttt....you a lie.

And PP92 couldn't get above 9'6" and played good defense.

 

The first one that admits he can't dance I'm adopting.

 

Dancing is stupid.

 

 

Hell nah, I can't dance.

  • Author
And PP92 couldn't get above 9'6" and played good defense. The first one that admits he can't dance I'm adopting.

 

Can't help you. Filled with funky blood.

Some of us can get the backboard slap on the layup. Makes it a little better.

 

Maybe back in our prime. Those days are long gone lol

Dancing is stupid.

 

 

Hell nah, I can't dance.

 

My man!

 

True story...I grew up with a fairly diverse crowd. We would go to a park and play pick up basketball games and one of our black friends was terrible at basketball. We all knew it and he called us racist because we picked him last (even though we picked a hispanic and another black guy first and second every time). One night we went to a party, this was in my middle school days, and there were a bunch of people dancing. Dancing wasn't my thing but the same buddy that was terrible at basketball thought he could dance. He was an even worse dancer. Finally, after watching him for 10 minutes we all decided to leave and I finally asked, "You suck at basketball, you can't dance worth a "dime"...so how fast are you?"

 

I see him on occasion and we still laugh about it. Oh, and he was the 200 meter state champion in high school...... Flat. Out. Fly.

If the golf coach at Rollins College was black, it would be the same...

 

So what we're allowed to say is determined by our skin color?

 

Interesting...

  • Author
So what we're allowed to say is determined by our skin color? Interesting...

 

That's not new and it isn't an issue.

 

Messenger ALWAYS matters.

Kentucky was missing their end-of-the-bench players last night. I'm not sure what happened but I didn't see a couple of guys.

So what we're allowed to say is determined by our skin color?

 

Interesting...

 

What's interesting (or new) about that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.