Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Boys Preseason Basketball Rankings for 2014-15

Featured Replies

Really trying to clear a couple things out of the way on the schedule that evening so I can go to that one. Potential to be great.

 

Would love to see this game. If you go, give us a run down on the game and players.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

 

Good analysis. Definitely made me rethink my opinion.:popcorn:

Where would you rank them?

 

9, 10, 11...probably somewhere in that range preseason.

9, 10, 11...probably somewhere in that range preseason.

 

 

Okay. I was wondering.

You obviously don't know me very well or pay much attention to my posts on here if you think I put all of my attention on just 2 or 3 NKY teams.

 

Do Newcath, Holmes, and Covcath get a little more attention? Sure. But that also has to do with them being a top 10 team statewide and being mentioned in discussions like this.

 

Go and look at the Kelsey Sorrell Scrimmage thread and you'll notice I mention two other NKY teams that I think are good enough to get out of the region and knock off the teams that you say I think are "the greatest." But I'm sure you already knew that since you pay so much attention to who I talk about and what I post.......

You*re all wrong,,I was aware you threw Cooper and Dixie a bone and I could explain why that happened, but I won*t..When I grow up I want to be just like you..

1. Trinity

2. Newport Central Catholic

3. Knott County Central

4. Owensboro

5. Ballard

6. Hopkinsville

7. Doss

8. Covington Catholic

9. Scott County

10. Holmes

11. Wayne County

12. Boyle County

13. Eastern

14. Bardstown

15. PRP

16. Bullitt East

17. Manual

18. Taylor County

19. Perry County Central

20. Campbell County

 

This is not even close! Henderson County is not even in the top 20? All starters returning with some great additions, beat Owensboro last season, lost to Trinity by 1 this summer and beat Hopkinsville twice this summer! I personally think if you are going to post rankings you should study all the teams a little more.

This is not even close! Henderson County is not even in the top 20? All starters returning with some great additions, beat Owensboro last season, lost to Trinity by 1 this summer and beat Hopkinsville twice this summer! I personally think if you are going to post rankings you should study all the teams a little more.

So, it's not even close even if there was an omission? Good to know. Henderson is definitely on the radar. They play a decent schedule too, so they have an opportunity to make a case for themselves. And for the record, there are no trophies for summer games. And the last time that they play Hopkinsville was in the regional final and got waxed. Not buying that they're better than Hoptown because of a summer game. Again, I'll be interested in seeing how they fare up to and including the Republic Bank Classic

Wow...people getting all fired up about PRE-SEASON rankings.

 

This is gonna be a great season on this site. Looking forward to the debates.

Got to love it. They bought a membership just to trash the pre-season rankings.

This is not even close! Henderson County is not even in the top 20? All starters returning with some great additions, beat Owensboro last season, lost to Trinity by 1 this summer and beat Hopkinsville twice this summer! I personally think if you are going to post rankings you should study all the teams a little more.

 

Where would you put Henderson County?

Where would you put Henderson County?

 

Sounds like #2.

Where would you put Henderson County?
Between Daviess and Union and above Webster and McLean.
This is not even close! Henderson County is not even in the top 20? All starters returning with some great additions, beat Owensboro last season, lost to Trinity by 1 this summer and beat Hopkinsville twice this summer! I personally think if you are going to post rankings you should study all the teams a little more.

 

The coaches put Henderson at #21.

 

David Simmons can play & they do have a lot back. As Doc said, they will have an opportunity--like many other teams who were close to making this list--to work their way in.

 

Might they be a Top 20 team? Sure. But in no way do I believe they are a slam dunk Top 20 team at this point.

Henderson beat Owensboro in regular season last season. Hoptown a good team but nothing even close to past. Summer does not count but I ask after this info. Do you think this pre season ranking is even close? Sorry but not.

Where would you put Henderson County?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.