Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Boys Preseason Basketball Rankings for 2014-15

Featured Replies

Only if hoptown was put 3.

Sounds like #2.
  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if hoptown was put 3.
:lol2:

OK.

 

But this is a forum where we share opinion. You've obviously seen most of the state to throw this ranking out the window, so let's hear what you think it should be.

All joking aside Henderson is in the 10 to 15 range. Owensboro has some d1 players being highly recruited so I see them being up there. Hoptown maybe 20 to 25. Depends on how much matlock has improved his offense. Great kid and when he was much bigger but I have seen him struggle hitting free throws.

Henderson beat Owensboro in regular season last season. Hoptown a good team but nothing even close to past. Summer does not count but I ask after this info. Do you think this pre season ranking is even close? Sorry but not.

 

 

I've learned that preseason rankings tell us a story of what people think before the season starts. I also think it won't be until shortly after Christmas before any truly accurate rankings are put out by anyone. I will say that I think these preseason rankings are the best I have seen so far.

I've learned that preseason rankings tell us a story of what people think before the season starts. I also think it won't be until shortly after Christmas before any truly accurate rankings are put out by anyone. I will say that I think these preseason rankings are the best I have seen so far.

 

:thumb:

All joking aside Henderson is in the 10 to 15 range. Owensboro has some d1 players being highly recruited so I see them being up there. Hoptown maybe 20 to 25. Depends on how much matlock has improved his offense. Great kid and when he was much bigger but I have seen him struggle hitting free throws.

You better learn before opening your mouth,,your opinions can not be negative....LOL

You better learn before opening your mouth,,your opinions can not be negative....LOL

ORRR you could give your opinion with some support for it. Just sayin'.

I've learned that preseason rankings tell us a story of what people think before the season starts. I also think it won't be until shortly after Christmas before any truly accurate rankings are put out by anyone. I will say that I think these preseason rankings are the best I have seen so far.

 

They don't think a lot of the 4th Region!

They don't think a lot of the 4th Region!

 

 

A good opportunity for Warren Central to prove themselves tonight.

I don't think WKy teams get the publicity that other parts of the state get, but to be fair, there usually are only a handful of teams in WKy that can match up with Louisville/NKy teams.

I as well would rank Henderson in the top 20 probably between Boyle County and Eastern, they will be very good. I would not place them above Hopkinsville. Hopkinsville lost some last year, but gained two starters from UHA and they have looked very good this year so far (beat up Doss, lost to Ballard by 1 in scrimmages). In my mind, Henderson will have to prove they are the better team first.

Owensboro is the best WKy (if they are considered WKy) and I am looking forward to watching them play.

 

Other teams in WKy to watch: McCracken County, Davies County, Bowling Green, and Warren Central

I don't think WKy teams get the publicity that other parts of the state get, but to be fair, there usually are only a handful of teams in WKy that can match up with Louisville/NKy teams.

I as well would rank Henderson in the top 20 probably between Boyle County and Eastern, they will be very good. I would not place them above Hopkinsville. Hopkinsville lost some last year, but gained two starters from UHA and they have looked very good this year so far (beat up Doss, lost to Ballard by 1 in scrimmages). In my mind, Henderson will have to prove they are the better team first.

Owensboro is the best WKy (if they are considered WKy) and I am looking forward to watching them play.

 

Other teams in WKy to watch: McCracken County, Davies County, Bowling Green, and Warren Central

 

 

I think Henderson County is top 20 worthy as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.