November 16, 201411 yr Domination by the Bengals and one real jerk Saints fan elbowing the Cincy fan and taking the football from her.
November 16, 201411 yr Where are all of the fans that just blasted Jeremy Hill and the Bengals for taking him on draft day? I said it before and I will say it again. He is a Beast!!!!!!
November 16, 201411 yr Author Where are all of the fans that just blasted Jeremy Hill and the Bengals for taking him on draft day? I said it before and I will say it again. He is a Beast!!!!!! He and Gio need to split the carries. Hue will have a tough time playing favorites moving forward.
November 16, 201411 yr Well the team played like the team they are capable of being today. This team under Marvin has always been better when expectations are down. Hopefully they play with this same intensity the rest of the year. The saints have not played well this year but have still been a great team at home and even blew the packers out at home. So beat the saints on the road is a very good win and impressive with how they did it. Who dey!
November 16, 201411 yr He and Gio need to split the carries. Hue will have a tough time playing favorites moving forward. I think they need to use Gio like they did last year. Or even have both on the field at the same time. Gio does give matchup problems. However Hill is averaging over five yards a carry I believe in the games he has started and shows he can break long runs too.
November 16, 201411 yr The Bengals, well the NFL for that matter, are impossible to figure out. It has to be the biggest money maker among all sports for Vegas.
November 16, 201411 yr Huge win for the Bengals today. I will 100% own it that I didn't think they'd win today. Very glad they did. Nice to see AJ with a strong game. Really need him to play well the rest of the season.
November 16, 201411 yr Dalton, QBR of 2 - Followed by a QBR of 143 and a win 1981 - Kenny Anderson QBR of 0 vs. Seahawks - Following Week against New York Jets "Sack Exchange" QBR 143, win: - League MVP, Super Bowl I guess we can all chill on Andy's bad game!
November 16, 201411 yr They really should. Graham should have a monster day. So with todays NFL that means Graham will have 2 catches and the Bengals will win by 14. Pretty close. :lol2:
November 16, 201411 yr The Bengals, well the NFL for that matter, are impossible to figure out. It has to be the biggest money maker among all sports for Vegas. It ended up being 78 percent of the public taking the Broncos and laying the points. Another 71 percent took the Broncos money line at -500. Vegas cleaned up in a big way on that one, as well as on the Bengals.
November 16, 201411 yr Peko was a beast. Andy was a beast. Hill was a beast. A.J. was a beast. Nugget has been a beast since he clinked the OT game winner against the Panthers. Roller Coaster ride...(and....beat Highlands).
November 16, 201411 yr Hard to believe. Also hard to believe a man would throw an elbow and take a ball from a female Bengal fan. Glad to see it all over social media.
November 16, 201411 yr Also hard to believe a man would throw an elbow and take a ball from a female Bengal fan. Glad to see it all over social media. That guy was a complete jackwagon. I'm sure his family is proud. At least the gal ended up with a football in the end.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.