Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Saints 10

Featured Replies

It is interesting to read the speculation on who are the "Real Bengals". Well, it is safe to say that both versions are...the one we saw yesterday and the one we saw against the Patriots, Colts, and Browns. The term I like to use is...the Bengals are "fickle". We will see both versions again this year.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is interesting to read the speculation on who are the "Real Bengals". Well, it is safe to say that both versions are...the one we saw yesterday and the one we saw against the Patriots, Colts, and Browns. The term I like to use is...the Bengals are "fickle". We will see both versions again this year.

I think Schizophrenic is more appropriate. Just like the rest of the league.

Dalton, QBR of 2 - Followed by a QBR of 143 and a win

 

1981 - Kenny Anderson QBR of 0 vs. Seahawks - Following Week against New York Jets "Sack Exchange" QBR 143, win: - League MVP, Super Bowl

 

I guess we can all chill on Andy's bad game!

 

 

 

Andy will never take you to the Promiseland. Bottomline. He had a good game yesterday and he will have many more good games but Primetime Andy he is not...nor is this team a "primetime" team. How do you think Andy, Marvin &Co. will fare in Foxboro or in Denver come January if they progress that far? I root like heck for them but I am not at all confident in this club.

Two things bugged me about this game:

 

1. Gresham's goofy behind fumbling the ball and then recovering and celebrating like he's a boss. Get out of here with that. You don't get to celebrate that.

2. The classless old fart who stole the ball from the Bengals fan. Deserves all the crap he's getting on social media...including by his own team's fan base.

 

Andy Dalton had a great game. Really everyone did. But Dalton still isn't the guy to lead a playoff run, IMO. I hope he proves me wrong.

  • Author

Remember everyone, not only did Gio miss this game Tez did too.

 

And while we are handing out atta boys I thought Rey Maualuga played a solid game too.

Remember everyone, not only did Gio miss this game Tez did too.

 

And while we are handing out atta boys I thought Rey Maualuga played a solid game too.

 

And Andre Smith.

The Saints fan who intercepted the ball gave it to his grandson who was a section over according to C Trent. I do agree it was a bush move to step in front of the Bengals fan to get the ball (and unintentionally elbowing her in the face) but if what C Trent says is true, I find it hard to fault the guy for wanting the ball then. I may be in the minority though.

  • Author
The Saints fan who intercepted the ball gave it to his grandson who was a section over according to C Trent. I do agree it was a bush move to step in front of the Bengals fan to get the ball (and unintentionally elbowing her in the face) but if what C Trent says is true, I find it hard to fault the guy for wanting the ball then. I may be in the minority though.

 

I saw another old man sitting next time him, where did the Sally Struthers story come from?

I saw another old man sitting next time him, where did the Sally Struthers story come from?

 

Well I never posted that his grandson was sitting next to him, I said the next section over.

  • Author
Well I never posted that his grandson was sitting next to him, I said the next section over.

 

Sorry about that.

 

Still, it is always about the children when in doubt. He can say whatever he wants, he is damn lucky that woman didn't have a man with her.

Sorry about that.

 

Still, it is always about the children when in doubt. He can say whatever he wants, he is damn lucky that woman didn't have a man with her.

 

The media beat down he is taking now is probably better than the physical beat down he deserved for elbowing her. I wonder if he would have thought it was OK to knock a little kid down to get the ball so he could give the ball to his grandson...total tool...

Remember everyone, not only did Gio miss this game Tez did too.

 

And while we are handing out atta boys I thought Rey Maualuga played a solid game too.

 

This is the first game in a while where the REAL AJ Green showed up too. He looked to be feeling much better out there IMO. Hope so since he is on my FF team!

I saw another old man sitting next time him, where did the Sally Struthers story come from?

 

...reminds me of an old Sam Kinison routine about her standing just off camera eating a sandwich before filming those spots. Great reference, thanks! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.