Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the Steelers the best team in the AFC North?

Featured Replies

With Ben this hot I don't see how anyone is better. Or will Ben cool down and has the defense sustained too many injuries already?

 

One thing is for certain, other than maybe a letdown game this coming week I would not want to see the Steelers on my schedule.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no such thing as the best team in the North. I'd lean towards Cincy at this point. No reason to think otherwise.

  • Author
......

 

The Monday knee-jerk threads in college and pro football this year have been at the highest level.

 

Considering the way Ben has played the last two weeks and the Steelers just drilled the Ravens I don't think this is a knee jerk question.

I am dreading the two games with the Steelers coming up. I'm seeing Huber getting blown up in my dreams over and over.

I am dreading the two games with the Steelers coming up. I'm seeing Huber getting blown up in my dreams over and over.

 

Steelers can't keep AJ from torching them deep. I wouldn't worry much.

Well I believe I predicted the steelers to finish second this year behind the bengals before the season started. So if it ends up that way I am happy with it.

So far this year all four teams in the division have looked like the best team in the divison and then also all four teams have looked horrible ans like the worst.

If Big Ben plays like he has the last two games, they are very, very good. However, as previously stated, There have been periods where all look very, very good. I don't buy the Bengals run defense, the Steelers pass defense, the Ravens passing game on both sides of the ball, or the Browns offensive consistency. They all have real flaws. I don't think the winner will go far in the playoffs.

 

The Steelers receiving corps is the most improved unit in the division. I think their run game is overrrated, though. Until they play the Bengals. We are starting to get trends halfway through the season and the Bengals defense is a huge worry for me. Yesterday a 26-6 (I think) lead vanishes quickly against a pretty anemic offense. It should have been a cake walk with taht kind of lead late in teh 3rd, and was anything but.

As of now, they could be.

Today, yes they are but that could change week to week.

Yes. Steelers look to be better. Not been impressed by the Bengals thus far. May have to beat Steelers at Pittsburgh late in the season to secure a playoff berth. Their play will have to improve or I don't like their chances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.