November 3, 201411 yr With Ben this hot I don't see how anyone is better. Or will Ben cool down and has the defense sustained too many injuries already? One thing is for certain, other than maybe a letdown game this coming week I would not want to see the Steelers on my schedule. Anyone? What day of the week is it??? I would say yes today but after two impressive wins they are due to lay an egg in their next game. I just hope they don't wear those bumble bee retros again this year - just hate em...
November 3, 201411 yr Today, yes they are but that could change week to week. This. Two weeks ago the Ravens were the best team in the AFC North. In two weeks Cleveland may be the best team in the AFC North. This year is nuts all the way around in the NFL. Nuts I say!!!!!!
November 3, 201411 yr I think the Bengals match up very well with the Steelers. I'll take the Bengals as my #1. Steelers & Ravens are pretty even, but obviously the Steelers get the nod due to last night's performance.
November 3, 201411 yr This. Two weeks ago the Ravens were the best team in the AFC North. In two weeks Cleveland may be the best team in the AFC North. This year is nuts all the way around in the NFL. Nuts I say!!!!!! Yep, it's either parity or parody, not sure which.
November 3, 201411 yr Yep, it's either parity or parody, not sure witch. Fixed that for you. Edited November 3, 201411 yr by mcpapa
November 3, 201411 yr It is odd that the Bengals were the best team in the NFL after Week 3........then Cleveland and Baltimore took their turns being the hottest team in the division.......now it is the Steelers......three weeks after a blowout loss to the Browns and four weeks after that dominant 8 point win over the Jags. The schedule the rest of the way does favor them......at the JETS, Titans, and Falcons. Split with the Bengals gives them the division.
November 4, 201411 yr The Steelers will go to the Superbowl. Triple B is dangerous. Big Ben Le'Von Bell Antonio Brown. If their defense can get a little bit better over the weeks they will be fine for a superbowl run
November 4, 201411 yr The Steelers will go to the Superbowl. Triple B is dangerous. Big Ben Le'Von Bell Antonio Brown. If their defense can get a little bit better over the weeks they will be fine for a superbowl run They'll have to buy a ticket just like you and I.
November 4, 201411 yr The answer to the original question as of this week is yes. Plenty of games and time left for teams to claim otherwise. The Steelers are in stride looking in the rear view mirror for now!
November 4, 201411 yr The Bengals will get crushed by the Steelers. The last time the Bengals had to win in Pittsburgh to make the playoffs... The bengals got it done. Ben threw a late game pick, Dalton hit Green to set up the game winning field goal and the kick was good. Bengals are better now than they were then and Pittsburgh's defense isn't as good. As always, division games are usually tight no matter what though. I don't see either team crushing the other.
November 4, 201411 yr The last time the Bengals had to win in Pittsburgh to make the playoffs... The bengals got it done. Ben threw a late game pick, Dalton hit Green to set up the game winning field goal and the kick was good. Bengals are better now than they were then and Pittsburgh's defense isn't as good. As always, division games are usually tight no matter what though. I don't see either team crushing the other.And along that same vein, this isn't the same Steeler offense either.
November 4, 201411 yr I just seen a picture of Harrison on Facebook doing push ups with the Steelers Center on his back.
November 4, 201411 yr Yep, Pouncey over 3bills and he's reppin' it out. JH is a bad man. I might go to the Steelers game Dec. 28th at Pittsburgh it should be a good game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.