Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Killer Eric Frein Captured

Featured Replies

FBI Most Wanted Fugitive Eric Frein Captured Alive - ABC News

 

Accused cop killer and one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives Eric Frein has been captured alive, sources told ABC News tonight.

 

Both a federal law enforcement source and a Pennsylvania law enforcement source confirmed that Frein, 31, is in custody.

 

It has been "a very good day," the Pennsylvania law enforcement source said.

 

Frein was captured in an airport hanger at the Pocono Mountain Municipal Airport, the source said, noting that no shots were fired.

 

Frein had eluded authorities since Sept. 12, when he allegedly killed one Pennsylvania state trooper and injured another during an ambush of the Blooming Grove police barracks.

  • Author

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I am sort of surprised this nut job allowed himself to be captured alive. I figured he would get killed in a shoot out eventually.

I wish they'd start at his feet and chop 6" off at at time.

Good news. Definitely not someone society is going to miss.

 

Did I mention that I'm in favor of the death penalty?

Good news.

 

I have not been following this story. Any idea of a motive?

Coward didn't want to fight when the police were ready...he could only ambush unsuspecting victims. No place on earth for people like him. Does Pennsylvania have the death penalty? I hope they do.

Coward didn't want to fight when the police were ready...he could only ambush unsuspecting victims. No place on earth for people like him. Does Pennsylvania have the death penalty? I hope they do.

 

Yes. Lethal injection. The last Pennsylvania execution was in 1999.

Yes. Lethal injection. The last Pennsylvania execution was in 1999.

 

Well it sounds like they've got another great candidate for it.

 

I'm surprised he was taken alive. Glad the victim's family will get to see justice served.

  • Author

Heard this morning that they used the dead Trooper's handcuffs on him and then placed him in the back of his patrol car for transport to jail.

 

I love that they did that.

He should be on the fast track to execution.

 

I say we let him in a pen full of mean hungry pigs and let them do the job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.