Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Killer Eric Frein Captured

Featured Replies

I love that they used the deceased cops handcuffs and patrol car. Poetic. I hope this coward ROTS.

What does the evidence look like against him? I ask because I've really wavered in the last few years about the death penalty. Something about there being a chance an innocent person could be executed and I really want to be able to root for the DP in this one.

What does the evidence look like against him? I ask because I've really wavered in the last few years about the death penalty. Something about there being a chance an innocent person could be executed and I really want to be able to root for the DP in this one.

I'm with you. If one person EVER gets executed that was innocent, the system is flawed and that practice should be stopped.

What does the evidence look like against him? I ask because I've really wavered in the last few years about the death penalty. Something about there being a chance an innocent person could be executed and I really want to be able to root for the DP in this one.

 

You would think that, considering he was on the FBI's Most Wanted list, that the evidence is pretty good. You would think.

Great news.

 

I'm shocked he was taken alive.

 

How much restraint must that have taken for the cops to not "accidently" pull the trigger?

  • Author
Great news.

 

I'm shocked he was taken alive.

 

How much restraint must that have taken for the cops to not "accidently" pull the trigger?

 

Well they didn't shoot him, but I wonder what caused his face to look like this...hmmm

 

eric-frein-arrested.jpg?w=780&h=440

He looks like he's not been eating well. Poor thing.

Well they didn't shoot him, but I wonder what caused his face to look like this...hmmm

 

eric-frein-arrested.jpg?w=780&h=440

 

Just a bad case of acne:)

Not a big DP fan because of the aforementioned innocent people may have been, but there are cases like this where I am. I could even inject the juice.

Wasn't a big fan of Shepard Smiths question on Fox News that he asked the officers. Felt like he was trying to bait them into saying something that would get them in trouble.

 

Glad this nut job was captured. These officers showed more restraint than I could of on the man who killed my friend.

Good thing he was captured, however I thought he wouldn't be taken in alive as I thought that he would want a Shootout to take more lives and basically have suicide by cop. In glad that the officers did what they were supposed to do and take him in alive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.