Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ebola in Middletown, OH ??

Featured Replies

Who pays, the idiot who wants to go there to begin with is who pays for the extension.

 

I've got a friend who works for the drug company Eli Lilly who is over in Africa right now. Having folks like that (and doctors etc) help prepare us over here should Ebola spread. I'm not saying we shouldn't worry about Ebola, but there are plenty of cases of other virulent diseases that occur already in the US that we manage to contain. The experience those folks get on the front lines over there studying and treating the disease is invaluable to keeping us safe over here.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Military I hope has enough sense to keep the sick there and treat them.

DRs should have the same sense. Dont come back and spread it, they preach stay home if sick, then stay in Africa until your sure you aint sick.

 

Wow. Isn't it about time you feed the Dr. you are holding hostage in your bunker?

Who pays, the idiot who wants to go there to begin with is who pays for the extension.

 

Wow, I generally agree with your posts, but this is harsh. I've been to Africa on a family vacation. FWIW the places Americans generally go are not dirty and infected with diseases... Also, if when I was over there and the media decided to blow up this virus, why the hell should I have to pay to stay there for 30 DAYS? If I already paid for the flight in advance (which nearly every American in Africa does) do I get a refund? Americans should be able to come back. No question.

 

Another example, I had a good friend who just got back from Africa. He was doing a mission trip helping out with mentally and physically handicapped people and spent every dime he had to go there. But because he hasn't been "cleared" for 30 DAYS he should have to stay there and pay for food, clothing (at least washing) and a place to stay?

 

Get Americans back in their home with the best hospital facilities, doctors, and medicines in the history of the universe.

So if you're an American in Africa, you shouldn't be allowed to come home?

 

"I think Americans shouldn't be allowed to go to Africa." - Mountain Ref

 

 

 

(just kidding :lol2:)

No Ebola.

Military I hope has enough sense to keep the sick there and treat them.

DRs should have the same sense. Dont come back and spread it, they preach stay home if sick, then stay in Africa until your sure you aint sick.

 

Where would they go for 30 days so they could be "cleared"? I mean, if they stay over there to make sure they're not sick they'd still be in Africa, right? Which means they might have been healthy when they first got restricted but then they'd be roaming around for another 30 days. Couldn't they get sick then? Or are we going to send people over there to run a quarantine unit where travelers would have to hang out for 30 days? If we do that then how will the people running the quarantine unit get cleared to come home? This is a vicious cycle. Sounds like all of our troops and citizens that are in Africa could never come home if it were up to you.

Where would they go for 30 days so they could be "cleared"? I mean, if they stay over there to make sure they're not sick they'd still be in Africa, right? Which means they might have been healthy when they first got restricted but then they'd be roaming around for another 30 days. Couldn't they get sick then? Or are we going to send people over there to run a quarantine unit where travelers would have to hang out for 30 days? If we do that then how will the people running the quarantine unit get cleared to come home? This is a vicious cycle. Sounds like all of our troops and citizens that are in Africa could never come home if it were up to you.

 

No....they have to fly around in an airplane for 30 days with a full medical staff monitoring them constantly in-flight. Duh.

I guess our military catches it it can be called OBOLA

No....they have to fly around in an airplane for 30 days with a full medical staff monitoring them constantly in-flight. Duh.

 

But then they would be affected by the chem trails coming from the plane they were on, that was obviously orchestrated by Obama.

But then they would be affected by the chem trails coming from the plane they were on, that was obviously orchestrated by Obama.

 

Chem trails.:thumb::lol2:

Chem trails were way before Obama.

Chem trails were way before Obama.

 

Yeah but he hasn't done anything to stop them! Plus, Air Force One has produced far worse emissions since he's been President.

Yeah but he hasn't done anything to stop them! Plus, Air Force One has produced far worse emissions since he's been President.

 

I hear Air Force One is capable of releasing weaponized strands of airborne Ebola into its vapor trails. It's a great tool for controlling the population with fear.

It's my understanding that Ebola is transferred much the same way as AIDS. Is that not correct? If it is, I'm not sure what the huge uproar over it is. :idunno:

It's my understanding that Ebola is transferred much the same way as AIDS. Is that not correct? If it is, I'm not sure what the huge uproar over it is. :idunno:

 

Very, very short shelf life outside the human body.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.