Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Ebola patient dies.

Featured Replies

I was being sarcastic. :lol2:
Well, with some recent posts you've made, it's hard to decipher. We need smileys from you! :wacky:
  • Replies 155
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't either. Not really because of any conspiracy theory. But back in the day, whenever I got vaccinated for something, I contracted said disease...measles, mumps...I just didn't want to risk it. I understand now they don't use live virus for vaccination in the flu shot. But...I've never had the flu, and I've discovered there are some very effective means of avoiding the flu...like self-imposed social alienation. :D
Trust me, you don't want the flu! It's well worth the vaccination and the older you get the harder it is on you. As you said, they don't use live virus for vaccination so you won't get it from that.

I don't ever get the flu shot.

 

But this past April I got the flu and a combo of some other stuff, and I swear I thought I'd never get better. It was the worst I've felt in my entire life.

 

The worst part? I lost zero pounds. With an illness that can almost always be counted on to help a sister out with her weight...I gained.

I don't ever get the flu shot.

 

But this past April I got the flu and a combo of some other stuff, and I swear I thought I'd never get better. It was the worst I've felt in my entire life.

 

The worst part? I lost zero pounds. With an illness that can almost always be counted on to help a sister out with her weight...I gained.

Time to start getting the shot.

On CNN right now they are discussing that family thinks he died because he was black.

 

Saying they don't think he got treatment soon enough and that the white Dr's that contracted Ebola were able to recover.

On CNN right now they are discussing that family thinks he died because he was black.

 

Saying they don't think he got treatment soon enough and that the white Dr's that contracted Ebola were able to recover.

 

:ohbrother:

FWIW Rev. Jesse Jackson has been visiting the family prior to the death of their loved one.

Trust me, you don't want the flu! It's well worth the vaccination and the older you get the harder it is on you. As you said, they don't use live virus for vaccination so you won't get it from that.

 

It might be. But...we'll see.

FWIW Rev. Jesse Jackson has been visiting the family prior to the death of their loved one.

 

He is such a cancer.

Well, with some recent posts you've made, it's hard to decipher. We need smileys from you! :wacky:

 

It's more fun to see who catches it. :lol2:

Ebola?

 

Yahtzee!

I just read the same thing. So, for all of you who just love to poo poo issues like this and claim knee jerk panic reactions by the general public, this is a problem like it or not.
Right now, it's a problem for very, very few. Still no need for panic. This is not West Africa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.