Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Ebola patient dies.

Featured Replies

I know you didn't, but still I sense a bit more concern than what there really should be. I hope you're wrong about someone posting something like that, I really do. I just think that mistakes were made and we will fix these type of mistakes quickly. This isn't a perfect world or a perfect country, but we do one hell of a job to do what is right. I don't see this as any different.

 

 

IMO the only people who should be concerned at this moment are people who work in healthcare. Not knowing where your patients have been and what they are doing would be a concern. I'm not getting ready to enclose my house in a bubble because less than 20 people in America have been diagnosed with Ebola. Holler at me when it gets to be around 200K.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt.

 

Show me proof that the health care worker did everything properly.

Yeah. I was there. So were you.:rolleyes:
IMO the only people who should be concerned at this moment are people who work in healthcare. Not knowing where your patients have been and what they are doing would be a concern. I'm not getting ready to enclose my house in a bubble because less than 20 people in America have been diagnosed with Ebola. Holler at me when it gets to be around 200K.
Every health care licensing board has already sent out new protocol that has to do with Ebola. So, all you healthcare workers keep your heads up. It's okay.

Watching the report on CBS right now. Mask, gloves and gown worn. Now Obama has launched an investigation. Probably MtRef stuff.

Yeah. I was there. So were you.:rolleyes:

 

Exactly. I bet she was nonchalant in how she was handling everything but I can't prove it. Is she the only one who cared for the fella? Anyone else in contact with the fella got the Ebola?

Exactly. I bet she was nonchalant in how she was handling everything but I can't prove it. Is she the only one who cared for the fella? Anyone else in contact with the fella got the Ebola?

 

Doubt it. But hospital personnel all said they all followed protocol. Patient was intubated and maybe there was more aspirant than usual. I'm not remotely saying that there will be a massive outbreak, but if HC providers aren't safe, then who is? They haul that stuff home. They're trying right now to figure out the circle of contact to isolate that group. Imagine that exponential group.

 

I also understand the CDC has as much responsibility to the public to maintain an appearance of control, but they've been in high gear lately for more than just PR.

Edited by spindoc

CDC / Hospital saying the nurse didn't use proper precautions.

 

When no other response is viable this makes sense.

Oh, and most hospital workers are R's. It's their fault.

Doubt it. But hospital personnel all said they all followed protocol. Patient was intubated and maybe there was more aspirant than usual. I'm not remotely saying that there will be a massive outbreak, but if HC providers aren't safe, then who is? They haul that stuff home. They're trying right now to figure out the circle of contact to isolate that group. Imagine that exponential group.

 

I also understand the CDC has as much responsibility to the public to maintain an appearance of control, but they've been in high gear lately for more than just PR.

 

They should be in high gear. They should be doing all they can to stop the widespread panic on Facebook. Let Facebook tell it we'll all be infected by the end of the week.

 

Seriously though, I am not scared of Ebola and once again I am trusting those smarter than I am to handle it properly. The only way it can be handled is for the CDC to be in high gear and find out the truth about Ebola and pass that info on to us for our safety.

They should be in high gear. They should be doing all they can to stop the widespread panic on Facebook. Let Facebook tell it we'll all be infected by the end of the week.

 

Seriously though, I am not scared of Ebola and once again I am trusting those smarter than I am to handle it properly. The only way it can be handled is for the CDC to be in high gear and find out the truth about Ebola and pass that info on to us for our safety.

Glad I don't Facebook. Agree with the last paragraph completely.

Mountain Ref told us this was going to happen weeks ago. Good call MR :thumb:

Second Texas healthcare worker tests positive for Ebola... CDC admits Ebola possibly airborne.. Second Texas healthcare worker tests positive for Ebola

 

I didn't see anything in the article suggesting that the CDC admits Ebola is possibly airborne. They said something went awry in the treatment of Duncan. I didn't see the words "airborne" or "CDC admits" in the article.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.