Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd grade cookies...can this be real?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Thanks... and to think that it only took one sentence. There's hope for me yet.

 

Less is More sometimes...:thumb:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no expert but the one on the bottom right seems to need an appointment with her OB/GYN.

I'm no expert but the one on the bottom right seems to need an appointment with her OB/GYN.

 

Yeah... no doubt that one's been around.

When do the the 3rd graders get penis cookies.

 

Wonder if plantmanky has taken some to school. :lol2:

Nothing like a kind hearted feminist that wants to inform 2nd graders on vaginas, how to please them and, to boost, wishes for an abusive husband to beat their teacher nightly.

:lol2: Oh my gosh...thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read that...would have spit it all over my computer screen! NICE!

Unfortunately I was, and I am at Skyline, lol

Back in my day, I was more concerned about someone snatching my cookies, not the other way around

So....she's upset about "a lack of disrespect".

 

 

Well, I would be too! :sssh:

NOW I know why Cookie Monster gets so excited about eating his cookies!Cookie-Monster_806.gif

I wish I could like this post more than once! :laugh:

They look pretty dry.

 

I prefer my cookies moist.

When do the the 3rd graders get penis cookies.

 

In my best Arnold Horshack voice.

 

"Ooh, Ooh, Mr. Kotter!"

"Third grade?"

I do see a couple that look to have come from a Brazilian cookbook.

Always been an oatmeal raisin kind of guy myself.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.