Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd grade cookies...can this be real?

Featured Replies

I liked the shaved ones, the bloody looking one, well I'd need some beer.

 

:no:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mommy mommy, is your "hoo-hoo" yellow with chocolate sprinkles too"?

I seriously am speechless. This lady is a whackadoo!

When do the the 3rd graders get penis cookies.

:lol2:

 

9/25/14 you may have won the internet today with that!

 

Thanks... and to think that it only took one sentence. There's hope for me yet.

I'm diabetic so I have to pass, but I must say they do look tempting. ;)

 

Whatever. Your choice.

So how is this woman so keen to be the authority and so knowledgeable on all the various types?

Whatever. Your choice.

 

C'mon Clyde... I didn't choose to be diabetic. I thought that you understood.

Those are yeast cookies.

C'mon Clyde... I didn't choose to be diabetic. I thought that you understood.

 

I just checked the Betty Crocker Cookbook. Maybe you should read it occasionally.

The last sentence of the email really topped it off...

.....

 

A few of those cookies have never heard of Kegels. :bunny:

 

Yea they remind me of ...never mind

I just checked the Betty Crocker Cookbook. Maybe you should read it occasionally.

 

Yeah... Well I have, and it appears that you conveniently overlooked the sugar-free section and what she had to say about that.

Those are yeast cookies.

 

:lol2: Oh my gosh...thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read that...would have spit it all over my computer screen! NICE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.