Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 21 Highlands 6 (JV)

Featured Replies

? Whats the thought process on a decision like this? He's the varsity backup and the JV QB isn't?

 

CovCath dress there freshman QB's for the experience of being around the team and getting a feel for the game. During the week they practice with the freshman.In the six years Wirth has been coach I do not remember a freshman playing any at QB

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath dress there freshman QB's for the experience of being around the team and getting a feel for the game. During the week they practice with the freshman.In the six years Wirth has been coach I do not remember a freshman playing any at QB

 

This is correct- simply to get them exposed to Varsity game day etc. the only time I've seen a Frosh QB get snaps ( or any Frosh for that matter) is the last couple minutes of a running clock blowout.

Thanks for the replys CBoy and Bluedad.

What is the class breakdown on the respective teams? Any frosh playing up?

 

 

Or better question...any Varsity playing JV?

Or better question...any Varsity playing JV?

 

Only the Soph kicker to my knowledge.

I was just asking a question, Highlands has over 900 kids this year, I was told by Highlands people that they have closed the doors for out of District kids, will this hurt there teams.

I was just asking a question, Highlands has over 900 kids this year, I was told by Highlands people that they have closed the doors for out of District kids, will this hurt there teams.

 

How about we make a deal? I will answer your question if you will off the top or your head list every kid on the hill who is out of district? Deal? :banana:

How about we make a deal? I will answer your question if you will off the top or your head list every kid on the hill who is out of district? Deal? :banana:

 

You can start with my kid. I live 4 miles south of Campbell County. She passes CCHS and Brossart every day on her way to the hill. :ylsuper: Kids should be able to go to whatever school is the right fit for him/her regardless of where they live. But that's just me.

You can start with my kid. I live 4 miles south of Campbell County. She passes CCHS and Brossart every day on her way to the hill. :ylsuper: Kids should be able to go to whatever school is the right fit for him/her regardless of where they live. But that's just me.

 

You know I have no problem with kids going where they want to go. It is America!!! I only have a problem with dennis12b pretending like it is something that only goes on elsewhere. :D

How bout that JV game? LOL

 

The Jackers are out !!!

How bout that JV game? LOL

 

The Jackers are out !!!

 

Guilty as charged.

I heard the Highlands Center played well and did not have a bad snap. Nice work BEAR !!

Wrong. Kameron Butler. Frosh for CCH. Received snaps on varsity already against Henderson County. Played the entire game versus Highlands other night.

I personally know of 1 family that just had a kid graduate and another 1 that is a Soph at Highlands that live out of district that are very prepared to sell their house and move to Ft Thomas from Highland Heights. They barely got their Soph child in last year with the overflowing numbers and are paying the tuition for him to attend. They have an 8th grade boy and a 6th girl at St Joes and have said there is no way they will send their children to the District school or the Nearby 2 Private high schools.:idunno: Not sure if this answers anything that you are trying to stir, but Highlands will benefit from adding the Frosh boy at Basketball,Baseball & Football and RCC9 will reap the benefit from getting their standout daughter Softball player.:D Thanks....

 

Please tell me more!! Not on here, others are listening! I'm sure I might run into you somewhere.

Wrong. Kameron Butler. Frosh for CCH. Received snaps on varsity already against Henderson County. Played the entire game versus Highlands other night.

I was just about to mention Kameron. I also read somewhere that he recently got some varsity minutes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.