September 9, 201412 yr Just another example of why Cal is "the man" in college hoops right now. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--kentucky-coach-john-calipari-finalizing-unprecedented-scouting-combine-for-nba-personnel-141704100.html
September 9, 201412 yr Would not be surprised if Self, Coach K, Roy Williams, etc. etc. attempt this idea now. Cal's truly a trendsetter in college basketball; always ahead of the curve.
September 9, 201412 yr He usually does a pre draft combine every year for his guys so this is definitely taking it up a notch.
September 10, 201412 yr Smart to get some of that evaluating out of the way for his guys. Maybe calm some nerves. But I'm sure they will also get plenty of great feedback on things they can work on throughout the year. Simply brilliant. I'm sure there will be a new rule in 2015-2016 prohibiting it.
September 11, 201412 yr Smart to get some of that evaluating out of the way for his guys. Maybe calm some nerves. But I'm sure they will also get plenty of great feedback on things they can work on throughout the year. Simply brilliant. I'm sure there will be a new rule in 2015-2016 prohibiting it. My thoughts exactly.
September 12, 201412 yr Think its been mentioned, but pictures from this event are going to give Cal all the recruits that are on the fence. If there are any..
September 14, 201412 yr Smart to get some of that evaluating out of the way for his guys. Maybe calm some nerves. But I'm sure they will also get plenty of great feedback on things they can work on throughout the year. Simply brilliant. I'm sure there will be a new rule in 2015-2016 prohibiting it. Same here.
October 10, 201411 yr Author Don't forget about this. It's airing on ESPN-U Friday from 3:00-5:00 pm. DVR is set.
October 10, 201411 yr They were talking about this on KSR today & it was stated that there would be some 3-on-3 games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.