Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Campbell County Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Highlands
      81%
      59
    • Campbell County
      18%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who do you think wins and why?

 

Highlands because they're at least 3TD's better than all the local 6A teams.

  • Author
Highlands because they're at least 3TD's better than all the local 6A teams.

 

Not better than the one in Independence!

Highlands because they're at least 3TD's better than all the local 6A teams.

 

This is a fact. Campbell has progressed over the years but I'll go Birds by 28.

This game may come down to the last possession imo.

 

The kicking game may also be a huge factor in this matchup

 

Highlands will have to bring their "A" game...:thumb:

Not better than the one in Independence!

 

Wait a minute they play football in Independence.......prove it.....let's see that state trophy case:lol::lol:.....

Highlands because they're at least 3TD's better than all the local 6A teams.

 

I'm not so sure. They may be better than anyone else in NKY 6A, but not as much as many may think. I think the Camels may keep this closer than some are thinking. Guess we shall see.

Agreed Carrier, I was talking with a big CCH supporter last nite and he said the Birds will have their hands full...

 

Apparently they are using this game as their memorial game to their long time announcer who recently passed away.

 

I also believe it is that time of yr in Alexandria as "the big Affair" is going on over the weekend which brings em out of the woodwork.

 

Lots of excitement and a potential for a huge crowd to witness a possible upset in the making...:thumb:

 

 

The big question is and will remain, will CCH be missing any players this yr due to them showing their livestock at The Fair? I know this happened a few yrs back, just curious if Coach Lickert has gotten a handle on this.

Agreed Carrier, I was talking with a big CCH supporter last nite and he said the Birds will have their hands full...

 

Apparently they are using this game as their memorial game to their long time announcer who recently passed away.

 

I also believe it is that time of yr in Alexandria as "the big Affair" is going on over the weekend which brings em out of the woodwork.

 

Lots of excitement and a potential for a huge crowd to witness a possible upset in the making...:thumb:

 

 

The big question is and will remain, will CCH be missing any players this yr due to them showing their livestock at The Fair? I know this happened a few yrs back, just curious if Coach Lickert has gotten a handle on this.

 

This has not happened in quite sometime and it was only one player.

Agreed Carrier, I was talking with a big CCH supporter last nite and he said the Birds will have their hands full...

 

Apparently they are using this game as their memorial game to their long time announcer who recently passed away.

 

I also believe it is that time of yr in Alexandria as "the big Affair" is going on over the weekend which brings em out of the woodwork.

 

Lots of excitement and a potential for a huge crowd to witness a possible upset in the making...:thumb:

 

 

The big question is and will remain, will CCH be missing any players this yr due to them showing their livestock at The Fair? I know this happened a few yrs back, just curious if Coach Lickert has gotten a handle on this.

 

You know CCH stands for CovCath and CC stands for Campbell Co. right? :thumb:

This will be a close one. Looking forward to a battle.

 

Agreed.

42-21 HHS

  • Author
Agreed Carrier, I was talking with a big CCH supporter last nite and he said the Birds will have their hands full...

 

Apparently they are using this game as their memorial game to their long time announcer who recently passed away.

 

I also believe it is that time of yr in Alexandria as "the big Affair" is going on over the weekend which brings em out of the woodwork.

 

Lots of excitement and a potential for a huge crowd to witness a possible upset in the making...:thumb:

 

 

The big question is and will remain, will CCH be missing any players this yr due to them showing their livestock at The Fair? I know this happened a few yrs back, just curious if Coach Lickert has gotten a handle on this.

 

This is pretty funny!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.