August 17, 201412 yr Ran out of gas, 1st unit looks sluggish the entire game. Great experience for them.
August 17, 201412 yr Very bad basketball down the stretch. The great ball movement they had for most of the games went away in the last 4 minutes. This is probably good for them though because it will bring them back down to earth before the season starts. Even though us fans can still stay just as excited lol.
August 17, 201412 yr I didn't think they would beat the Dominicans twice, especially on tired legs. The schedule would have been more favorable to flip Puerto Rico and DR. Either way, 5-1 is a great record against this level of competition.
August 17, 201412 yr 6 games in 8 days ^ That won't happen again in the college season or NBA for that matter..40-0 will still happen after conditioning and WCS,Lyles are added
August 17, 201412 yr Does anybody else think this was maybe the best thing to happen today? I told my wife, if they pull this out in the last 2 seconds it would be horrible for them.
August 17, 201412 yr Does anybody else think this was maybe the best thing to happen today? I told my wife, if they pull this out in the last 2 seconds it would be horrible for them. Nah, they didn't look like they cared much after the game. They looked like they were ready to come home.
August 17, 201412 yr Does anybody else think this was maybe the best thing to happen today? I told my wife, if they pull this out in the last 2 seconds it would be horrible for them. I think it was great, they now know that they can lose. That said, they didn't lose because DR is a better team, they lost because they are exhausted. 6 games in 8 days doesn't happen, at any level of play. Add to that these are professional teams, going 5-1 against them is an amazing feat.
August 17, 201412 yr I think it's interesting that UK stayed so long and played 6 games. No other college team played more than 4 games to my knowledge. Most played 2 or 3. This has been a loooong road trip for college kids.
August 17, 201412 yr I think it's interesting that UK stayed so long and played 6 games. No other college team played more than 4 games to my knowledge. Most played 2 or 3. This has been a loooong road trip for college kids. I agree.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.