Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Rockies August 14 - August 17

Featured Replies

It will be nice to have some baseball on tonight.

 

I take it back.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahahahahahaha.

 

Sometimes you just have to laugh...

I think it was Sam Wyche who once said, "There is tennis to be served up and leaves to be raked....." or something like that.

 

Hoover? Hoover? I admire him taking the ball in that horrible situation ........but come on Price.........

I take it back.

 

Chiefs and Panthers on Fox brother. Just do it. You'll thank me later.

delete

 

 

I'm so dumbfounded, I can't even correct this dang post!

fork.jpg

I think it was Sam Wyche who once said, "There is tennis to be served up and leaves to be raked....." or something like that.

 

Hoover? Hoover? I admire him taking the ball in that horrible situation ........but come on Price.........

 

Who else you want him to go to? LeCure had already been in. Same with Jumbo and Broxton. You really want to throw Curtis Partch into that? And if he had brought in Parra, people would've been screaming about the whole righty-lefty situation.

Who else you want him to go to? LeCure had already been in. Same with Jumbo and Broxton. You really want to throw Curtis Partch into that? And if he had brought in Parra' date=' people would've been screaming about the whole righty-lefty situation.[/quote'] Contreras. Heck throw Jay Bruce.!

Blame that on the dugout. Chapman should have not been in Katherine games. He was uninterest. Second, calling those curve balls from the dugout were terrible. Playing afraid. Hoover has to challenge him. Thank is just terrible and sums up the season in a nutshell!

Who else you want him to go to? LeCure had already been in. Same with Jumbo and Broxton. You really want to throw Curtis Partch into that? And if he had brought in Parra, people would've been screaming about the whole righty-lefty situation.

 

I don't care who you throw, you just can't lose that game............JEEZ!

Who else you want him to go to? LeCure had already been in. Same with Jumbo and Broxton. You really want to throw Curtis Partch into that? And if he had brought in Parra, people would've been screaming about the whole righty-lefty situation.

 

Why can't Broxton pitch the 9th? Or at least start the 9th and bring Chapman on if needed? Price had to know that he had no one to go to if Chapman struggles.

Why can't Broxton pitch the 9th? Or at least start the 9th and bring Chapman on if needed? Price had to know that he had no one to go to if Chapman struggles.

 

I don't think he even considered what you posted, even at Coors Field. Hell, I know I wouldn't have guessed Chapman walking the bases loaded.

I don't think he even considered what you posted, even at Coors Field. Hell, I know I wouldn't have guessed Chapman walking the bases loaded.

 

and then some

Chiefs and Panthers on Fox brother. Just do it. You'll thank me later.

 

And, thank the Lord I have SEC channel as well!!!!!!!!!

and then some

 

...and I'm just sayin!

Drew Stubbs...help me Lord wake up.:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.