Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds are 51-51. Predict record in remaining 60 games.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37-23 to finish 88-74
Wow, 14 over the rest of the way? I hope!
Wow, 14 over the rest of the way? I hope!

 

I keep looking at this team like the Giants team that won the World Series in 2010. Great starting pitching and an offense that wasn't that great but they did add a few pieces I believe even after the trade deadline that ended up being huge additions in the playoffs. That Giant team only made the playoffs by 2 games. So I do think and hope that the Reds starting pitching will get this thing turned around and hopefully the bats come alive like they did before the all star break. Now even if they do go 14 games above .500 the rest of the way they still may not make the playoffs though lol

Your right, with just a little bit of hitting and return of defense this team has enough pitching to win.

I predicted a .500 record at the season's outset and that's what I am sticking with.

37-23 to finish 88-74

 

i don't care who you are. Thats funny right there:lol2: Good job FC!!

I predicted a .500 record at the season's outset and that's what I am sticking with.

 

If healthy, this team is a playoff qualifying level team. As it stands now, even if the starting pitching including Simon can continue pitching this way, the starting 8 is so bad I have a hard time seeing them at .500.

I'll go .500 with a a potential for 5 games over or 5 games under.

i don't care who you are. Thats funny right there:lol2: Good job FC!!

 

Hey I got that same response from you and many others when I predicted the bengals to make the playoffs daltons rookie year when most thought they be lucky to win a game lol

 

I love the reds but I definitely follow the bengals even closer. So my bengal predictions usually have more reasoning behind them. So I might take a swing and a miss on this reds prediction lol

Hey I got that same response from you and many others when I predicted the bengals to make the playoffs daltons rookie year when most thought they be lucky to win a game lol

 

I love the reds but I definitely follow the bengals even closer. So my bengal predictions usually have more reasoning behind them. So I might take a swing and a miss on this reds prediction lol

 

The Officer of Optimism

24-36 . and 24-36 . 24-36 more players to the DL and finish 24-36 .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.