Lizard lets make things interesting

LM, I've been thinking about how to deal with you and the perfect idea has popped up in my head. Let's make a little wager on this next Reds game since your favorite pitcher will be on the hump.

If the Reds win you have to become a full premium member and won't be allowed to post on this site as a registered user ever again. If the Reds lose I won't post in the MLB forum for a week, and will sport and will sport the avitar of your choice for 2 weeks. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules but this reptile has gotten under my skin, and I think all parties involved will benefit.

Too bad LM never showed up today, or else they wouldn't be hearing from me for a while

To bad, just got back into town this morning, I wouldn't of taken the bet anyway, It would have been like taking candy from a baby, it would have been to easy. Bailey looked real good last night, didn't he, about what I expected. Homer Bailey STINKS!!! and this signing alone will set this team back 5-6 years, wait and see. :puke:

To bad, just got back into town this morning, I wouldn't of taken the bet anyway, It would have been like taking candy from a baby, it would have been to easy. Bailey looked real good last night, didn't he, about what I expected. Homer Bailey STINKS!!! and this signing alone will set this team back 5-6 years, wait and see. :puke:

My offer still stands the next time he pitches

My offer still stands the next time he pitches

What you're giving up isn't enough, I want you gone for 1 month, not just a week. I'll let you know when we'll make this wager, I do realize Bailey will win at least 1 more game this year, we'll see.

What you're giving up isn't enough, I want you gone for 1 month, not just a week. I'll let you know when we'll make this wager, I do realize Bailey will win at least 1 more game this year, we'll see.

If you were a premium member I would do it. But let's be real here, you don't lose anything in this bet at all.

I do have a serious question for you loogy, what am I saying that isn't true about this team? Just curious : :ohbrother:

I don't like negative "fans" who don't have anything good to say about a team and only negative. I have yet to see you say anything positive, or when you have tried to you've twisted it into a negative. You have made a few valid points, but the negativity gets old

I don't like negative "fans" who don't have anything good to say about a team and only negative. I have yet to see you say anything positive, or when you have tried to you've twisted it into a negative. You have made a few valid points, but the negativity gets old

That's the difference, you say negative, I say the reality of the situation. This team has so many holes, where should I start? The re-signing of Bailey was the last straw, this team has tied it's flag to this loser for the next 6 years, and by doing this Latos, Cueto and Leake are ALL going to walk after next season, 100% fact.

I went through the same talk with some UK fans during the basketball season. There is no use worrying about the future when you don't even know what's going to happen. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy baseball.