Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle Declares for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Does anyone think he's not gone?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone think he's not gone?

 

No.

Does anyone think he's not gone?

LRCW

He's going to need to work on his mid-range game and his short arms are a concern.

He's going to need to work on his mid-range game and his short arms are a concern.

 

Which brings up a point.

 

I always hear guys talk about the 6'10" guy that plays like he's 7'6" (e.g. Kevin Durant) because of his wingspan.

 

Never seem to hear about the guy that's 6'8" who plays 6'2".

He's going to need to work on his mid-range game and his short arms are a concern.

 

The mid-range game can be worked on.

 

Not sure about the arms.

Which brings up a point.

 

I always hear guys talk about the 6'10" guy that plays like he's 7'6" (e.g. Kevin Durant) because of his wingspan.

 

Never seem to hear about the guy that's 6'8" who plays 6'2".

Yep, extra length/wingspan is probably the most common physical trait among professional basketball players. I am a Julius fan, but his short wingspan might hinder him a bit.

Which brings up a point.

 

I always hear guys talk about the 6'10" guy that plays like he's 7'6" (e.g. Kevin Durant) because of his wingspan.

 

Never seem to hear about the guy that's 6'8" who plays 6'2".

 

Because they are in the NBDL or overseas.

I have really enjoyed watching Julius play this year and grow as a young man. Cal has stated that this group is very mature. Believe that if Julius decided to stay, this would be a bad decision for him. Really hate to see him go, but only want what is best for each of the players.

I can't believe he announced it now. Less than 48 hours after the conclusion after the championship game. How selfish and self serving. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

When is the right time to announce it?? What's to be gained by waiting?? Does it help UK or him?? Especially considering it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to leave.

When is the right time to announce it?? What's to be gained by waiting?? Does it help UK or him?? Especially considering it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to leave.

The sarcasm (even with the sarcasm similes) was lost on you. :lol2:

The sarcasm (even with the sarcasm similes) was lost on you. :lol2:

:sorry: Completely missed. In my defense, I stopped reading at the end of the sentence, and the emoticons were on the next line. I'll tuck my tail between my legs and quietly slink away now.

I think he can be a successful NBA guy with his build and strength. I don't think he will ever be a huge scorer at the next level, but I can see seasons that he can average 10 and 10. I went to school with Popeye Jones. If Popeye can have multiple seasons of averaging a double double, no reason that Randle can't. As stated he needs to improve the mid range shot, but I'm quite sure he can do that if he's willing to put in the gym time to do it. As for not going, if he's being looked at as a top 10-12 pick, I say he really needs to go because I really don't think he will improve his stock any more than that with another year, and could possibly only hurt it with an injury or a sub par year next year. Just my opinion.

UK Wildcats Basketball on FB says that Randle says the reports are not true. I guess he saw LRCW's post and agreed it wasn't the right time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.