Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle Declares for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

No shock here, good luck in the NBA. He seems like a good guy, hope he does well.

 

 

First reported by @GoodmanESPN

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No shock here, good luck in the NBA. He seems like a good guy, hope he does well.

 

I can't believe he announced it now. Less than 48 hours after the conclusion after the championship game. How selfish and self serving. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Best wishes. Seems like a good kid.

Best wishes. Seems like a good kid.

 

Seems like a great kid. I hope his mother is able to quit working if she so desires. Best of luck Julius.

I am not a hoops guy but he doesn't look ready to me. I think another year in college would serve him well.

Can somebody with NBA knowledge let us know who the most likely lottery teams (Teams with a top 10 pick) will be.

Can somebody with NBA knowledge let us know who the most likely lottery teams (Teams with a top 10 pick) will be.

 

The Lakers?

I am not a hoops guy but he doesn't look ready to me. I think another year in college would serve him well.

 

I assume you're talking merely from a basketball view point, and not a physical view point.

The Lakers?

 

I know they're bad, so that might be a good guess.

I assume you're talking merely from a basketball view point, and not a physical view point.

 

Correct. Physically Randall is a man among boys. I just remember when I went to the Pacers game a couple of years ago I took one thing away from it, there is very little driving the lane and overpowering people if you know what I mean.

Thanks, but that really doesn't help me out much. Does every team that doesn't make the playoffs go into the lottery?

 

Beyond my area of expertise but pick out the teams with the ten worst records and you are definitely in the gym.

Mama Randle is saying the decision hasn't been made.

Not so fast…

The Courier-Journal’s Kyle Tucker is reporting Randle will wait until this weekend to make his final decision. Tucker just exchanged texts with Randle’s mother, who says the family still plans to meet in a few days before any decision is made.

Whether it’s now or this coming weekend, I think we all know he’s gone.

*** UPDATE AGAIN ***

Randle shoots down ESPN’s report…

Idk who reported what but I haven't made up my mind about the draft yet. Haven't even talked to my family about it. So it's all false.

— Julius Randle (@J30_RANDLE)
April 9, 2014

 

 

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/julius-randle-to-enter-the-nba-draft/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.