Christian Laettner Sends Greetings to the BBN

Wireman

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree and you have trouble keeping things in perspective.

Please, put this into perspective for me, O' Wise One.

My bad I see how you thought I was talking to you, specifically. The "you" I referring to was people in general and how they have trouble keeping things in perspective.

If "The Shot" wasn't replayed over and over UK fans would IMO be past it for the most part. But every March, every time CBS televises a promo for March Madness they see it and have to relive it.

Think how Highlands fans would react if every time they went into the Football Forum for the next 20 years they had to watch that last play from Bowling Green this year...then everyone would be talking about how irrational Highlands fans were for holding on to that loss.

Jack Givens was taking pictures with Lexington Catholic starting QB Reese Ryan last week at the Sweet 16. Looked pretty relevant to me.

Jack lives one street over from me, I see him every morning at 7:10 walking his dog. The Goose is in phenomenal shape at his age!

If "The Shot" wasn't replayed over and over UK fans would IMO be past it for the most part. But every March, every time CBS televises a promo for March Madness they see it and have to relive it.

Think how Highlands fans would react if every time they went into the Football Forum for the next 20 years they had to watch that last play from Bowling Green this year...then everyone would be talking about how irrational Highlands fans were for holding on to that loss.

To this day, I dislike Conner's Melvin Miles for doing his part to beat the Bluebirds in the playoffs in 1983. Yeah, I hold sports grudges. Harmless fun.

To this day, I dislike Conner's Melvin Miles for doing his part to beat the Bluebirds in the playoffs in 1983. Yeah, I hold sports grudges. Harmless fun.

I hold sports grudges too. I hope Kevin Ware gets meds for his osteoporosis. He's too young to have bones that brittle.

The guy is a jerk and I still don't like him but what makes me the maddest is watching JP and Deron watch him shoot it. Dude hadn't missed all night and you play soft defense? deny the pass.....jump at him.....make him move off the spot...something. Just don't stand there and watch. If I were Sean Woods I'd punched JP in the mouth.

Melvin Miles, now that is a name that I have not heard in a very long time. If it makes you feel better, I was in the 8th grade in 1983, when your Bluebirds upset the Juggernauts in basketball finals and it still bothers me.