What are you doing for the UK/UL game Friday Night?

MJAlltheWay24

So what is everyone doing for the big game Friday night? Going to the game? Going to Indy to party? Staying in with good friends? Locking yourself in your room alone because you can't handle having anyone be around you?

I'm heading down to Brothers at Newport on the Levee. Was there for the final three games of the 2012 tournament, as well as down there for the first two games of this tournament. I'm afraid to change locations or watch from home.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what is everyone doing for the big game Friday night? Going to the game? Going to Indy to party? Staying in with good friends? Locking yourself in your room alone because you can't handle having anyone be around you?

I'm heading down to Brothers at Newport on the Levee. Was there for the final three games of the 2012 tournament, as well as down there for the first two games of this tournament. I'm afraid to change locations or watch from home.

I'm heading back to the bluegrass and will be in Newport somewhere.

Just going to watch it at home with a buddy. This "big game" is no different than any other for me, in terms of how/where I watch it. If I'm not at the game, I never go out somewhere and watch it. Too many idiot people to deal with.

Watching it with my family and a few good friends at my house. A related question, will anyone watch this with someone that is rooting for the opposite team?

I will be with a couple of buddies who are Louisville fans. Same guys I was with during the Final Four game in 2012. Worked well for me there.

I'll be watching with 25 to 30 people at our golf course clubhouse bar. We have a 60 inch TV on the wall behind the bar and a 55 inch TV on another wall. There's a UK and a UL banner hanging from the ceiling above the bar (yes, believe it or not, we do have a few Louisville fans in this eastern Kentucky county.... but very few!), and plans are to soon add an EKU and Morehead State banner, and some decals or uniform jerseys from our high school sports teams. Trying to make it a small version of a sports bar.

We had a large group for the Super Bowl so I expect the same for this big game.