What are you doing for the UK/UL game Friday Night?

MJAlltheWay24

I will be sitting at home watching, pizza or sandwiches, chips,etc.............. Will have instructed wife to remove any objects close to me that if thrown could damage anything. Unplugging the phone - wife turning cell off (Most family knows not to call during a U.K. game but am taking no chances). I will be at home bc regardless of win or lose I will need time to calm down, more so if game was close. Try to get to sleep sometime before day break Sat. morning.

Should U.K. win the same procedures on Sunday.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be sitting between daughter (UofL grad) and son (UK grad). I gets a little tense on those game days. And I either show no emotion for both or root for both. I used to have a cap that was split down the middle red and blue. Can't seem to find that thing.

Me either. I'm pretty neutral when it gets down to it, although I'm all Blue when these two play. I cant handle the idiots that never fail to pop them jaws from both sides.

I'm not at all neutral, with the exceptions of Tenn., IU and Duke I never want to see U.L. win. As for the bolded statement, I completely agree. I may be able to handle some overbearing/ idiot fan close at a game but go to a bar, add alcohol (no doubt more than they can handle) and that takes it to a whole other level plus would be self inflicted since I would have chosen to go there to watch.

I'll be sitting between daughter (UofL grad) and son (UK grad). I gets a little tense on those game days. And I either show no emotion for both or root for both. I used to have a cap that was split down the middle red and blue. Can't seem to find that thing.

:lol2: Bless you, I don't know if I could handle that even with family. :D

You should alternate games!