Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards Playing for a #1 seed

Featured Replies

I originally misunderstood your post. UKMF cleared it up for me.

 

Got ya :thumb:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Louisville is likely locked into a 2 seed.

 

If Michigan/Wisconsin play for the Big 10 title, that could be for the last one seed. Same thing if Duke/Virginia play for the ACC title. If both scenerios play out, I'd guess it will come to the winners of these games resumes. At this point, I'd say the last one seed come from the winner of one of these conference tournaments. If a Pitt or NC State win the ACC, and Ohio St. or Michigan St. win the Big 10, then this all becomes a big mess.

 

IMO, getting a one seed is somewhat overblown. Getting a one, two, or three is huge though. Once you get to the four line though, I don't think it matters all that much.

 

This all comes from someone who's brackets are typically busted by the second weekend of the tournament. So, what do I know.

I think Louisville is likely locked into a 2 seed.

 

If Michigan/Wisconsin play for the Big 10 title, that could be for the last one seed. Same thing if Duke/Virginia play for the ACC title. If both scenerios play out, I'd guess it will come to the winners of these games resumes. At this point, I'd say the last one seed come from the winner of one of these conference tournaments. If a Pitt or NC State win the ACC, and Ohio St. or Michigan St. win the Big 10, then this all becomes a big mess.

 

IMO, getting a one seed is somewhat overblown. Getting a one, two, or three is huge though. Once you get to the four line though, I don't think it matters all that much.

 

This all comes from someone who's brackets are typically busted by the second weekend of the tournament. So, what do I know.

I'm just not seeing how the ACC winner between UVA/Duke can get it. I see it being UM/Wisconsin if they win the Big 10, then I guess you have to back with 'Nova?

 

Two of these discussed teams will have to be a 3 seed.

UL is prob the most dangerous team entering the dance.

UL is prob the most dangerous team entering the dance.

 

Easily.

UL is prob the most dangerous team entering the dance.

 

Not sure I'd go that far....They're looking great, but it's Rutgers and Houston....They show like that again tonight, and I'll be in agreement.

I hate Pitino as much as anyone, but man he knows how to get a team rolling in March.

Not sure I'd go that far....They're looking great, but it's Rutgers and Houston....They show like that again tonight, and I'll be in agreement.

 

They beat UCONN by 33 one week ago...

They beat UCONN by 33 one week ago...

 

If the Cards win big again today, I'm convinced that they are the team to beat.

If the Cards win big again today, I'm convinced that they are the team to beat.

 

I don't at all expect a similar out come as last Saturday, but Louisville is a FAR better offensive team than UC and equally as good defensively.

This ascension is indicative of a Rick coached team. This reminds me of the '97 season when UK got hot, won the SEC in convincing fashion, and captured the remaining #1 seed. Also similar to last season's run for the Cards.

I don't at all expect a similar out come as last Saturday, but Louisville is a FAR better offensive team than UC and equally as good defensively.

 

I didn't either, but a win by 17+ would be pretty convincing.

As bad as I hate to say it, it'll probably be Duke.

 

No chance, at best Duke will be a number 3

No chance, at best Duke will be a number 3

They are already a projected #2 seed and I doubt unless they get blew out tomorrow I doubt they will drop even if the lose.

They are already a projected #2 seed and I doubt unless they get blew out tomorrow I doubt they will drop even if the lose.

 

Depends on whose projections you look at. I've seen them as low as #4, but no chance they'll be a one.

 

No matter what happens over tonight and tomorrow, three #1 seeds are already locked in: Florida, Wichita State, and Arizona, the fourth #1 is up for grabs...right now, for me, if Michigan wins the Big Ten tourney, they are my fourth #1. But I think the committee for the most part has their 4 #1s figured out, depending on outcomes of games, one may be sent away from their geographic region, but "they" know who the 4 teams will be right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.