Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards Playing for a #1 seed

Featured Replies

With Louisville's performance today and over UCONN last week coupled with Villanova loss the Cards could be a #1 seed if they can win the AAC. With SMU losing The Cards will be in the finals.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMU wasn't beating Louisville anyway.

 

If they win the tourney, they could POSSIBLY looking at the last 1 Seed.

Even if they win, they'll need a lot of help as well. It could happen, but I'll be surprised if it does.

As bad as I hate to say it, it'll probably be Duke.

I think at this point the "order" is:

 

Kansas

Duke/Virginia

Michigan

Louisville/Villanova

 

I think it's entirely possible that if all those teams lose in the conference tournaments, and UofL wins the AAC tourney, that Nova would keep the last #1 over UofL. :idunno:

If Duke wins it will get it. If Duke does not win it I think (IMO) if the others win it would be in this order: Kansas, Michigan, Syracuse, Louisville, Virginia(if Duke or Syracuse doesn't win the ACC)

I'm sorry but Louisville doesn't deserve a one-seed. Good team, but just don't have the resume. I honestly like Kansas' resume or Michigan's better. Probably Syracuse or Duke as well. Just don't have quality wins. UC is a good one, but I'm skeptical about how good the rest of the AAC really is. JMO.

Cards are playing as well as anyone right now...I could see if the cards fell right (no pun intended) I could see them with a #1

 

Kansas was lucky to survive today against OK St...If Wiggins doesn't pull a Danny Manning I could see them going out in any round. That said he could carry them all the way.

UC is a good one, but I'm skeptical about how good the rest of the AAC really is. JMO.

 

If UC is a good one, how can you discredit Louisville?

If UC is a good one, how can you discredit Louisville?

 

I think he's saying that's their only good win. Don't see it as discrediting them, just saying their resume is lacking compared to the rest of the potential #1 seeds.

I think he's saying that's their only good win. Don't see it as discrediting them, just saying their resume is lacking compared to the rest of the potential #1 seeds.

 

That makes sense... I read it wrong... :thumb:

I believe it is Michigan if they win the Big 10 tournament.

If they win the conference tournament along with Kansas and Virginia losing, I think it's very possible. Either way, I'd be more than content with a #2 seed. Sorry Lunardi, they are guaranteed nothing short of that if they win the AAC.

If UC is a good one, how can you discredit Louisville?

 

UC is a really good win. I just don't know about how wins over the rest of the AAC compares to the rest of the potential one seeds.

UC is a really good win. I just don't know about how wins over the rest of the AAC compares to the rest of the potential one seeds.

 

I originally misunderstood your post. UKMF cleared it up for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.