Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards Playing for a #1 seed

Featured Replies

So much for my crystal ball.

 

I'm shocked Louisville ended up as a four seed. Bad miss by the tournament committee on this one.

 

But, I'd say the committee had a bad weekend overall from a seedings standpoint. I see a lot of over and under seeded teams in field, sometimes by two or three slots.

 

I think they got the one seeds right, got the field right, and after that, maybe they hit a happy hour someplace before finishing the bracket. :idunno:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Louisville is playing as well as anyone. However they have really played a mid-major schedule.

 

...and so has Wichita State.

I think Louisville got hosed.

I think Louisville got hosed.

 

Everyone in that region got hosed.

...and so has Wichita State.

 

They seem to have applied one set of rules to Louisville and a different set to Wichita St., possibly Michigan & Villanova as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.