Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards Playing for a #1 seed

Featured Replies

Depends on whose projections you look at. I've seen them as low as #4, but no chance they'll be a one.

 

No matter what happens over tonight and tomorrow, three #1 seeds are already locked in: Florida, Wichita State, and Arizona, the fourth #1 is up for grabs...right now, for me, if Michigan wins the Big Ten tourney, they are my fourth #1. But I think the committee for the most part has their 4 #1s figured out, depending on outcomes of games, one may be sent away from their geographic region, but "they" know who the 4 teams will be right now.

Big Ten games end immediately before the Bracket announcements I think both Mich and Mich St will be seeded way before the end of that game...as I said in another thread CBS has to have the Brackets about an hour or so prior to the show to get graphics ready for the show.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisville has played a mid major schedule. 22 of their wins are against teams with an RPI ranking of 100 or higher. If I were an AD and Louisville get a 1 seed then I would never schedule a tough game again.

Duke getting a 1 when they finished 3rd in their conference is crazy. With that said they will be no lower than a 2.

 

I think Louisville is in the mix for a 1 along with Virginia. Villanova could still get it as well. Michigan if they win the Big 10

UL

SOS 100

NCSOS 163

Conf SOS 109

RPI 23

 

I think that a #2 is the best they can hope for seeing that. Should be a 3 or 4 but will probably get a 2 based off of the way they are playing right now.

Duke getting a 1 when they finished 3rd in their conference is crazy. With that said they will be no lower than a 2.

DUKE

SOS 8

NCSOS 14

Conf SOS 43

RPI 7

UL

SOS 100

NCSOS 163

Conf SOS 109

RPI 23

 

I think that a #2 is the best they can hope for seeing that. Should be a 3 or 4 but will probably get a 2 based off of the way they are playing right now.

 

Bracketology has them at a #4

DUKE

SOS 8

NCSOS 14

Conf SOS 43

RPI 7

 

Bracketology has them at a #2

Louisville has played a mid major schedule. 22 of their wins are against teams with an RPI ranking of 100 or higher. If I were an AD and Louisville get a 1 seed then I would never schedule a tough game again.

 

Make them a 10 seed... It doesn't matter. Their play speaks for itself.

Big Ten games end immediately before the Bracket announcements I think both Mich and Mich St will be seeded way before the end of that game...as I said in another thread CBS has to have the Brackets about an hour or so prior to the show to get graphics ready for the show.

 

What I'm saying is that Michigan would be my 4th #1 based on the Big Ten final, but the committee knows who the 4 number ones are at the end of tonight, the only thing the outcome of games tomorrow will change is if someone were to steal a bid or a team (with a loss) could be shipped to a geographic region not their own, a penalty of sorts, but not severe enough to affect the way they will play the tournament out.

Make them a 10 seed... It doesn't matter. Their play speaks for itself.

 

Yes it does. They are playing well

Bracketology has them at a #4

 

Make them a 10 seed... It doesn't matter. Their play speaks for itself.

 

Just stating the facts

Lunardi doesn't currently have Louisvlle projected as a 1 or 2 seed.

Louisville has played a mid major schedule. 22 of their wins are against teams with an RPI ranking of 100 or higher. If I were an AD and Louisville get a 1 seed then I would never schedule a tough game again.

 

True, but they are playing very good right now; maybe better than anyone.

Lunardi doesn't currently have Louisvlle projected as a 1 or 2 seed.

 

I'm pretty confident they will be a 2 or a 3.

UL RPI and SOS will keep them from getting a one or Two seed IMO. A three seed is most likely option with a possibility of a 4. If they are a 4 seed I'd be one ticked off one seed in the bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.