Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU 2014

Featured Replies

Manimal will be really good again. They do have some roster changes on their team from last season.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any 14U teams?

 

I know Hoop Dreams will have at least one team. Once I have a roster I'll post it. What are some more 14U teams?

Does anyone know of any 14U teams?

 

I know Hoop Dreams will have at least one team. Once I have a roster I'll post it. What are some more 14U teams?

 

I'm pretty sure I read something that Louisville Magic would expand and add other age groups

I'm pretty sure I read something that Louisville Magic would expand and add other age groups

 

They'll be having tryouts for 14U very soon.

Isn't Team Manimal having a 17u team this year. Really enjoyed watching the 15u team last year at state. Still early so I'm sure there is still going to be some player movement.

Jax Levtich (Trinity)

Michael Stafford (Trinity)

Brandon Johnson (J-Town)

Evan Hall (Knott County Central)

Simon Christon(Knott Country Central)

Will Parker (Louisville Male)

Dieon Cochran (Collins)

Kiefer Dalton (Clinton Cty)

 

Possible: Chance Cornett (Knott Country Central - for April, May only. Played last year because injuries team was having)

 

 

Basically same roster as last year minus Kidwell (Collins) but always looking (someone who adds to team). maybe another addition from Trinity....

 

A Magic/Prospects game could be very interesting with that mix of players.

Jax Levtich (Trinity)

Michael Stafford (Trinity)

Brandon Johnson (J-Town)

Evan Hall (Knott County Central)

Simon Christon(Knott Country Central)

Will Parker (Louisville Male)

Dieon Cochran (Collins)

Kiefer Dalton (Clinton Cty)

 

Possible: Chance Cornett (Knott Country Central - for April, May only. Played last year because injuries team was having)

 

 

Basically same roster as last year minus Kidwell (Collins) but always looking (someone who adds to team). maybe another addition from Trinity....

 

Didnt the Griffin kid from LexCath play with them last year?

NKY Legends Elite will be competing in all of the same tournaments.

 

Northern Kentucky Legends 16U

Jake Ohmer (Scott)

Brennon Englemon (Holmes)

Camryn Snapp (Augusta)

Erik Anderson (Newport Central Catholic)

Andrew Arnold (Holmes)

Tyrek Owens (Ryle)

Ayo Omoloja (Cincinnati St. Xavier (OH))

Michael Scott (Conner)

Blake Donovan (Boone County)

Logan Cook (Conner)

Brian Anderson (Newport Central Catholic)

 

I had heard Moore from Holmes was also with the Legends this summer. Not true?

Didnt the Griffin kid from LexCath play with them last year?

No.... Only kids listed are the only ones that played last year...

A Magic/Prospects game could be very interesting with that mix of players.

What the The Ville teams has over a lot of the teams in KY is this group has played together for the last 4/5 years (some guys even longer). This team has only lost 2 times to KY teams in the past 4/5 years (Hoop Dreams 2 yrs ago, and Next Level Retros in the AAU state final). And that includes beating the Travelers in Atlanta last year.

 

In any case AAU state this year should be great. And the goal is to get as many kids playing on the next level (if that is their goal).

What the The Ville teams has over a lot of the teams in KY is this group has played together for the last 4/5 years (some guys even longer). This team has only lost 2 times to KY teams in the past 4/5 years (Hoop Dreams 2 yrs ago, and Next Level Retros in the AAU state final). And that includes beating the Travelers in Atlanta last year.

 

In any case AAU state this year should be great. And the goal is to get as many kids playing on the next level (if that is their goal).

 

thanks for the info.

I for one would enjoy seeing a game between the Magic and Prospects:

 

Kidwell/Stafford

Ramser/Levitch

Patterson/Johnson

Shellman/Hall

 

I would pay to see that.

Western Kentucky Elite 15 under

Connor Wilson. Ohio County

Dylan Gaines. Warren East

Travis Hensley. Hart County

James Coe. Tennessee

Max Dubree. Cloverport

Jaren Epps. Marion County

Chauncey Greer. Warren Central

Jaylen McFadden. Warren Central

Josh Moss. Warren Central

Hoop Dreams will feature some of the top 2015 and 2016 talent in Kentucky. I'll be announcing our roster after we get started next weekend. We will have 2 17u teams and a 2016 team that was ranked top 5 in the country last year as freshmen.

Hoop Dreams will feature some of the top 2015 and 2016 talent in Kentucky. I'll be announcing our roster after we get started next weekend. We will have 2 17u teams and a 2016 team that was ranked top 5 in the country last year as freshmen.

 

Welcome to BGP, HoopDreamsCoachQ!

NKY Legends Elite will be competing in all of the same tournaments.

 

Northern Kentucky Legends 16U

Jake Ohmer (Scott)

Brennon Englemon (Holmes)

Camryn Snapp (Augusta)

Erik Anderson (Newport Central Catholic)

Andrew Arnold (Holmes)

Tyrek Owens (Ryle)

Ayo Omoloja (Cincinnati St. Xavier (OH))

Michael Scott (Conner)

Blake Donovan (Boone County)

Logan Cook (Conner)

Brian Anderson (Newport Central Catholic)

 

Who coaches the Legends please?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.