Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 84 Kentucky 65

Featured Replies

I too got my hopes up when we made that run in the second half. Wish we could have finished stronger, but knew that Florida would make another run.

 

Felt the same way. They had me believing and fist pumping on the elliptical as the gym. People behind me probably thought I was crazy.

 

Florida is such a strong, well balanced, experienced, well coached team. I know I'm suppose to dislike them as a UK fan, but I'll be cheering for them in the tournament.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give me Ryan Harrow back, I am done watching the Harrison's. They are the most over hyped players I have ever seen. You have to have a guard that break people down and create for your teammates, they do not do this. Then after ever foul they commit, we have to watch them cry how it wasn't a foul.

 

I call that the Julius Mays

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, in the second half it looked like Cal was telling An Harrison to pass the ball to the corner for James Young. Instead Harrison drove te ball and threw up and absolutely terrible shot that luckily was bailed out by Dakari with the putback. They don't listen, it's so frustrating.
I didn't notice the incident that you are talking about but I can believe it. The Harrisons are practically "uncoachable" it seems. I hope i'm wrong but at times it seems that way. I don't think that I have ever watched two players that seem to refuse to play defense along with I don't think that once either has started a drive have they looked to pass /kick the ball out to an open man. A Lob pass is all they will make, if any at all.

I would rather have Arron running point than Andrew..........

I didn't notice the incident that you are talking about but I can believe it. The Harrisons are practically "uncoachable" it seems. I hope i'm wrong but at times it seems that way. I don't think that I have ever watched two players that seem to refuse to play defense along with I don't think that once either has started a drive have they looked to pass /kick the ball out to an open man. A Lob pass is all they will make, if any at all.

 

How many assists did we have today? Believe the announcer said that Florida had 20.

How many assists did we have today? Believe the announcer said that Florida had 20.

Never mind, this tweet just posted:

 

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas 1m

Major difference between Florida and Kentucky: Cats had 10 assists on 23 FG (43%), Gators had 20 assists on 28 FG (71%). UF moves the ball.

Since every UK team has to have a name I propose: "The from going undefeated to going unranked...."

Was this Kentucky team more overrated than the team from last year?

Yes!! This team was the most overrated team UK has had since Cal got here. Before the season this was said to be not only the best recruiting class this year, but of all time! So yes, even if next years class comes in as #1 pre season and finishes out of the top 50 it won't match as much of an overrated team as this years.

What will be the psyche of next year's team given all the negativity these freshmen have endured?

I would rather have Tubby than Cal.

I'd rather have Cal's recruiting and Tubby's in game coaching. Tubby lost his job because he wasn't bringing in top talent, not because of his coaching abilities. I think Tubby was the best in game coach we've had in a long time.

Selfish, lazy and won't listen, that's where the coach SHOULD step in. Bench all of them

Selfish' date=' lazy and won't listen, that's where the coach SHOULD step in. Bench all of them[/quote']

Agreed!

They should have hired Travis Ford.

They should have hired Travis Ford.

 

What has he ever done?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.