March 6, 201412 yr Does Duke move to the number 3 team in the nation? Is Coach K on thin ice? Will Coach K be in the NBA next year? Does Coach K need to change his system? I think that covers it
March 6, 201412 yr Yikes, no one wants the other two 1 seeds. Agree Makes Wichita state even more likely to get one
March 6, 201412 yr Author Same story. Go 5-7 minute strech without scoring will lose you a game. That last 8 minutes was some of the worst basketball I've ever seen Duke play
March 6, 201412 yr Does Duke move to the number 3 team in the nation? Is Coach K on thin ice? Will Coach K be in the NBA next year? Does Coach K need to change his system? I think that covers it The ice is getting thin under Coach K.
March 6, 201412 yr That last 8 minutes was some of the worst basketball I've ever seen Duke play They began to panic and jacked up threes on almost every possession. It was unusual to see them totally break down.
March 6, 201412 yr This should be enough to move Duke into the top spot. They almost beat Wake Forest and Tim Duncan played there once.
March 6, 201412 yr This is bad for Wake Forest, ever since beating Duke, Syracuse has not been the same. Duke is so good that once you beat them you have nothing left. I mean look at Notre Dame and Clemson, neither have recovered. Someone needs to get Wilbon, Forde, and Patrick on the case
March 6, 201412 yr It's being reported on another site that Wojo did the postgame presser. "what is he doing to Wojo?"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.