Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 84 Missouri 79

Featured Replies

Only 7 turnovers.

\

Very impressive!!!!! I really thought they would win. Loved watching the bench cheer on their teammates. At one point a UK player went down and 2 rushed over to help him up. I am sure they had heard about that this past week. Great win.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whew! Most fun I've had watching this team play since UL. They grew a lot today. Got back up after repeated punches by MU. Man im pumped

 

:thumb: That showed me a lot. A good team like Mizzou is going to make a run when they get behind, especially at home and the Cats re gained their composure to win the game -- That showed some maturity.

I would vote yes. Still have alot of things to fix though. A return of WCS would really change things.

 

The U.L. game was big but considering this was a conference road win you could be right. Considering the showing at LSU, the Cats needed this one bad.

A return of WCS would really change things.

 

It was a tough game for the big guys. Any time they got a block they got a foul call to go with it.

My take away is I love the small ball lineup. Young the twins randle and poythress , most efficient offense has looked. They struggled on transition D but I'd like to see this lineup grow on D because I've missed a consistent offense.

They definitely struggled on transition defense, but a good win in a tough enviroment. I picked them to lose this game by double digits.

I mentioned in the LSU thread that I'd like to see a bit more of Hawkins and we did. He came in around the 12 minute mark in the first half. While he didn't do a great deal on offense he did pick up 2 rebounds, caused 2 Mizzu fouls and played pretty good defense all of which was nice to see

Dakari is the player that I am most excited about right now. He is showing some really good signs, especially on offense. If he can finish a little better, that will be huge. He is going to get one on one matchups and he is showing that he can win those.

UK has the same length as Syracuse. Should run their zone.

Solid road win but Cal really needs to get this figured out on the defensive side of the ball.

 

Transition defense has been their Achilles so far. Really not too bad with a few exceptions.

UK has the same length as Syracuse. Should run their zone.

 

Easier said then done- the way Syracuse runs their 2-3 has been perfected over decades. I don't know that Cal has that kind of experience running zone defense, period- let alone the 2-3 matchup.

Easier said then done- the way Syracuse runs their 2-3 has been perfected over decades. I don't know that Cal has that kind of experience running zone defense, period- let alone the 2-3 matchup.

 

I agree, Im not saying UK shouldnt play some zone, however Syracuse has it down to a science.

This team still can't guard, but they won as a team today. Love the balanced scoring & keeping the turnovers to a minimum.

 

I'd still rank UL as the best win of the season. Missouri is actually a lot like UL except the Cards play better D.

 

Overall, a good day for the Cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.