Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 84 Missouri 79

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid road win but Cal really needs to get this figured out on the defensive side of the ball.

  • Author

Whew.

UK's best win of the year? I think so.

 

Best road win for sure.

Whew! Most fun I've had watching this team play since UL. They grew a lot today. Got back up after repeated punches by MU. Man im pumped

Solid road win but Cal really needs to get this figured out on the defensive side of the ball.

 

I look for more zone. Cal hates zone but with this team he has no choice. We will see what we saw today. Strategic use of zone.

UK's best win of the year? I think so.

 

I would vote yes. Still have alot of things to fix though. A return of WCS would really change things.

Nice win on the road for the cats.

 

It won't show up on a stat sheet but I was thrilled to see the guys actually played like they cared.

UK's best win of the year remains Louisville, but this was a really important road win. It's going to be tough (impossible?) for them to take either game against Florida. They entered the day with five road games other than at Florida and this was probably the second toughest get behind their trip to Ole Miss. They needed this one.

Nice road win, but that transition D!!!! :no: :banghead: :eek:

Best road win for sure.

 

No doubt about it. Which brings me to this question....

 

 

If you were only going to win one of the two road games this week which would you rather have? @LSU or @Mizzou?

 

 

I would have probably went with today since they have another shot at LSU at Rupp. So I guess this week's not been too bad. Would have been nice to win them both but this team wasn't ready to go on the road and be unblemished. I hoped today helped in that regard.

What I liked was that many players made big plays for the Cats at crunch time. Please, please, Kentucky, keep it going, will you?

So glad to be wrong. I had said when I picked Mizzou that until the Cats won a road conference game that I couldn't pick them. So, now they have.

This one was a total team effort, was really great to see the Cats playing with intensity, how hard this team played the entire game.I was very pleased with the way that U.K. re gained their composure when Mizzou made their 2nd half run, that imo was the key.

Young was great today but no one, imo, played bad. I still cannot figure WCS out, he seems hesitant and why I don't know bc the way he played in the early season was anything but timid. Both Harrisons still need a lot of work on defense. A "W" at Mizzou is big, very tough place for teams to come in and win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.