Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 84 Missouri 79

Featured Replies

Solid road win but Cal really needs to get this figured out on the defensive side of the ball.

 

I'm amazed sometimes when I see a guy go coast to coast vs their defense. I know it happened at least twice today.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dakari is the player that I am most excited about right now. He is showing some really good signs, especially on offense. If he can finish a little better, that will be huge. He is going to get one on one matchups and he is showing that he can win those.

 

He's raw but you can see the potential. The best thing about Dakari is he will be in Lexington for multiple seasons due to his lack of mind blowing athleticism. It will be nice to watch his progression

A big win and one that I was worried about getting after Tuesday night. Great to see a solid team win.

Any conference road win is a big one especially with a young team. The Cats just need to keep building and getting ready for March. They will be fine.

IMO if WCS can return to his early season form, thats when this team will finally hit their stride. They are giving too many points at the rim and a dominant shot block blocker who helps from the weak side and gets back in transition would be huge for this team right now.

I loved how they played yesterday. What I loved most was their poise in the 2nd half when Missouri came all the way back. They just stayed calm and kept taking the lead right back up to 7 everytime Missouri got within 3. Very happy with how they played.

I loved how they played yesterday. What I loved most was their poise in the 2nd half when Missouri came all the way back. They just stayed calm and kept taking the lead right back up to 7 everytime Missouri got within 3. Very happy with how they played.

 

I agree. I loved the possession late in the game where the game clock's below thirty and shot clock winds down under seven seconds and Harrison gets the drive to the hoop for the score. I figured they would settle for a bad three or ruin the possession and give Mizzou a shot but they stayed cool, milked the clock all the way down, and then finished it off with an easy look. That was the play that sealed the game and the poise they showed at the end to go along with that play should give us all a reason to be hopeful.

I agree. I loved the possession late in the game where the game clock's below thirty and shot clock winds down under seven seconds and Harrison gets the drive to the hoop for the score. I figured they would settle for a bad three or ruin the possession and give Mizzou a shot but they stayed cool, milked the clock all the way down, and then finished it off with an easy look. That was the play that sealed the game and the poise they showed at the end to go along with that play should give us all a reason to be hopeful.

 

I loved the play where POY cut down the lane wide open for the dunk. That was was impressive read of the defense.

I loved the play where POY cut down the lane wide open for the dunk. That was was impressive read of the defense.

 

Agree. One of many timely buckets in the second half.

This was only the second game UK has won this year when they've allowed 78+ points.

 

Now 2-4.

 

They're 14-1 when holding opponents to 77 or fewer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.