Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Trinity Game Moved To Holmes/canceled

Featured Replies

4:00 at Holmes. Saturday 1.25

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4:00 at Holmes. Saturday 1.25

 

Hmm? If I wasn't going to be attending the Quarters & Semis of the IHM 3rd Grade tourney, I'd be in the house for that one!

 

Will be an awesome game.

Does this mean that if the Joe B. Hall is rescheduled, Holmes/Trinity will not be part of it?

Yes it is off, but Trinity is coming to Holmes at 4.

Yes it is off, but Trinity is coming to Holmes at 4.

 

If they get the Classic rescheduled, I wonder who will fill the Holmes/Trinity spot?

If the weather is too bad for the Joe B Hall to be played, what are the chances that this one will be able to make it?

  • Author
I guess Holmes isn't in Kenton County?

 

Covington Independent

I guess Holmes isn't in Kenton County?

 

They are not part of the "silliness"!

Wonder how crowded or how early one my need to get there? Should be a good one since Trinity and Ballard just went to OT last last week in the LIT.

4:00 at Holmes. Saturday 1.25

 

Forecast for tonight / tomorrow and possibly another 5" (on top of the several we have now, combined with bone-chilling cold) makes this one officially doubtful for tomorrow.

 

When will this freaking weather end....Lord.

Wonder how crowded or how early one my need to get there? Should be a good one since Trinity and Ballard just went to OT last last week in the LIT.

Mason County game on Wednesday was lightly attended. I don't think you'll have any problem getting a seat, if the game indeed is played.

They are not part of the "silliness"!

 

True... :thumb:

  • Author
Mason County game on Wednesday was lightly attended. I don't think you'll have any problem getting a seat, if the game indeed is played.

 

Between the distance for T fans, the day, the time, and the weather this will not be a big crowd. Any and all are getting in.

Although I'm not a fan of some of Szabo's coaching tactics, I applaud him for calling up Coach Booher to try to move the game to Holmes and make sure it is still played. With it being a 4:00 tip, that should be enough time for travel to not be an issue. Holmes being an inner city school helps them in this case, IMO. Those roads are rarely bad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.