Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball Assistant Arrested for Assault

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well I think it's important to always get both sides of the story and everything before raking the guy over the coals but it certainly doesn't sound too promising.

IF that report is true he's a total load of CRAP for doing that...IF True I hope he gets whats coming to him

Disgusting if true.

 

Kick him to the curb yesterday if true.

Roid Rage?

Well I think it's important to always get both sides of the story and everything before raking the guy over the coals but it certainly doesn't sound too promising.

 

What logical reason is there for him to put his wife in the garage for 40 minutes and then dump a bucket of water on her? That's just cold blooded behavior even if she is out of control or whatever.

Was this the Brian Shorter that played basketball for PRP in the mid 80's?

 

I said Brian Shorter. I had my names mixed up. It was Brian Joiner that I was thinking of. I'm guessing this is the Brian Shorter that played at Pittsburgh and went to Oak Hill Academy in high school. I remember Somerset playing against that Oak Hill team when I was in high school.

  • Author
What logical reason is there for him to put his wife in the garage for 40 minutes and then dump a bucket of water on her? That's just cold blooded behavior even if she is out of control or whatever.

 

I have no idea. I'd like to know all the details before I make judgment but it certainly doesn't sound too good on the surface. That's pretty cruel behavior under any circumstance.

Oftentimes there is a lot of hyperbole, if not outright fiction, in domestice violence allegations.

The life and times in the sec is funnier than any comedy channel show.

 

Or as sad as any movie on lifetime.

 

Laughing-Smiley.jpg

^ shouldnt you be watching a high school JV water polo match instead of worrying about putting down the SEC every chance you get?

  • Author
The life and times in the sec is funnier than any comedy channel show.

 

Or as sad as any movie on lifetime.

 

 

How did Poop State play tonight?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.