January 24, 201412 yr The life and times in the sec is funnier than any comedy channel show. Or as sad as any movie on lifetime. Illinois Staff Member Charged After Allegedly Pointing Gun at Fellow Officials | Bleacher Report B1G- leaders and legends, right?
January 24, 201412 yr ......... There is no more deplorable man than one who will be violent in any way with a woman. Pure cowardice. NCF, are you serious? There are stupid and disgusting people in every conference in America, your fascination (umm, envy) with the SEC has jumped the shark. A woman has been assaulted and you show up with a smilie face and an "I told you so"? I can't tell you how small that behavior is.
January 24, 201412 yr Dude's a clown, no doubt about it. Any man who knowingly harms a woman should be punished without hesitation and to the fullest extent of the law, children too. With that being said, was anyone else expecting something a lot worse than being shoved in a garage and water poured on her? I understand the circumstance of 0 degrees, no heat, water that may have frozen before it hit her...etc. I'm not downplaying the charges, he deserves everything he gets. But this has to be the weakest case of assault and wanton endangerment I have ever seen. You sir, are a pansy.
January 24, 201412 yr The life and times in the sec is funnier than any comedy channel show. Or as sad as any movie on lifetime. Before you throw stones, does the name Jerry Sandusky ring a bell with you?
January 25, 201412 yr Will this be a case of, "He said, she said"? I'm assuming that's he's going to say that this didn't happen and she's making it up, or setting it up to make it appear he did something. Maybe not, though. It doesn't look good for him. He may fess up. But in many of these domestic cases where there's no witnesses it's difficult to prosecute.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.